PDT News and Rumors

Subscribe
361  411  451  457  458  459  460  461  462  463  464  465  471  511  561  961 
Page 461 of 1123
Go to
It seems like the Piedmont training department is not interested in retaining their new pilot hires.
I have been informed that the situation is in the works of being taken care of.
If in your position, my temper would have landed me in a jail cell with a sore hand and a smile plastered to my face.
Quote: What's more shocking is that some of you believe this stuff.
Wow. Your post history is almost exclusively defending PDT's training department and shifting the blame back to the pilots. Hmmm....I bet PDT pilots can't figure out who you are, what position you have, and what your angle is.

P.S. if PDT has a hard time finding new pilots;

You're not helping!!
For the record, I had nothing but good experiences with MT. MM is, and always was, the biggest of douchebags. Did he tell you all the story of how he took the crash axe from the plane and tried to bring it through security the next day? It was all an ego trip for him, because "he's a captain" and it's a required piece of equipment. He tried to JS on our flight to PHF one day and I straight up told the CA that I didn't want him on the airplane. The flight ended up canceling so the issue was moot.
I was informed that the matter is being taken care of.
PDT News and Rumors
I had MM for initial, several check rides and line checks with JP, and flew many trips with MT and WS. I like all four of those guys. MM is a wiseguy. I like him. You require a similar sense of humor to understand him and few posses it.

Sounds to me like you really peed in some cornflakes while in training. The only time I ever saw anything like what you're describing is when they were spending tons of instruction and sim time on new hires that just weren't getting it. Think 20+ sim sessions.

JK is, and always was a disrespectful prick. He's got an industry wide reputation for it. That part of your story I believe. The part involving the other instructors leads me to believe you arrived unprepared. Many do through no fault of their own.
Quote: If in your position, my temper would have landed me in a jail cell with a sore hand and a smile plastered to my face.
Ditto! I left Suburban 30 years ago and I can say without reservation those Napoleon Syndrome Instructors would have many fewer teeth had I stayed.
What a mess!!
[mod note]

Do not post full names please. Use only initials.
361  411  451  457  458  459  460  461  462  463  464  465  471  511  561  961 
Page 461 of 1123
Go to