PDT News and Rumors

Subscribe
481  881  931  971  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  985  991  1031  1081 
Page 981 of 1123
Go to
Quote: Isn't PDT just swapping Dash's for 145's?

I am not sure why people would think that there will be fast upgrades. Especially when there are quite a few FO's on property that are able to upgrade now, or will be hitting 1000 hours soon. It is just a gimmick to try to get people to go to PDT.

PDT may grow in the future, but not now.
daOldMan has been discredited so many times on these boards. I don't know why anyone listens to him or bothers to respond.
Are new hire pilots going directly to the left seat? That is what you are promising, isn't it?
There's a guy in my upgrade class (Sep. 19) that was hired in April. He finished FO SOE and immediately went into upgrade. Our status quo requires that Piedmont pilots be a qualified FO before they upgrade, but yeah you can upgrade whenever you feel like it right now if you have the time.
daoldman strategy: Blindly throw out false information and see if it sticks. Occasionally frame said false information as a question so you don't seem as dumb when you get called on your bs.

The Dash has a DEC program, jet will soon follow
Quote: daoldman strategy: Blindly throw out false information and see if it sticks. Occasionally frame said false information as a question so you don't seem as dumb when you get called on your bs.

The Dash has a DEC program, jet will soon follow
Since when do they have a DEC program for the dash? Our instructor is telling us we can't bid for upgrade until after SOE.
Quote: Since when do they have a DEC program for the dash? Our instructor is telling us we can't bid for upgrade until after SOE.
Yes, as far as I know we do not have a full blown DEC program. Accordingly, we do not have a position open as a Captain on our website. You have to complete FO SOE before you can bid and be awarded a Captain position.
My goodness! It's a short upgrade and a flow. Get in and get your Upgrade and Flow Number. Don't make more out of it then it is.

Many would've died for this chance 10 years ago.
Quote: My goodness! It's a short upgrade and a flow. Get in and get your Upgrade and Flow Number. Don't make more out of it then it is.

Many would've died for this chance 10 years ago.
Died for this chance???

Compass Airlines was started 10 years ago, in 2006, with a quick upgrade and a flow.

Don't make more out of it then it is.
DEC program is approved, just not implemented just yet. Unless I misunderstood but I don't think I did
Quote: DEC program is approved, just not implemented just yet. Unless I misunderstood but I don't think I did
You heard right. DEC program has been approved but not implemented yet. Won't be impemented until CA slots can't be covered by new hires.
481  881  931  971  977  978  979  980  981  982  983  984  985  991  1031  1081 
Page 981 of 1123
Go to