Amflight

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
Is ameriflight still hiring? I heard a rumor that they stopped and this past class was the last one for a while.
I live in Dallas, so can I be outstationed in Dallas so I can be home during the day and just gone during the nights during the week? Thanks again.
Not likely. Runs go out in the morning, come back at night, unless there's some oddball sked with the Bros. And from what I hear, there's not much forecast for hiring for them for a while.

As for the equipment, I don't know if they're hiring street captains for the Metros right now, possibly for the 99s. The next question is whether there are any openings at DFW at all.

Skatergeek: As far as I know, hiring is continuing. I know OAK and PDX are still hungry for PA31 pilots- PDX is just barely staffed, and OAK is about the same right now.
Hmm...I put my stuff in about a month ago and still havent heard anything.. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a call?
they're not hiring anytime soon just like everywhere else cuh. just enjoy the benefits, days off, and captain's pay @ MPD my friend! free wednesday lunches!!!
Haha they just need to get better food. Why does it say CRJ FO? You only wish.
Even when things are going good, just submiting your application is not enough. As with anywhere I suppose, it's helpful to put a face to a name, let them know you're interested.

If they're not hiring right now, well, there's not much anyone can do about it, but you might just be first in line when they do start hiring again.
Quote: Even when things are going good, just submiting your application is not enough. As with anywhere I suppose, it's helpful to put a face to a name, let them know you're interested.

If they're not hiring right now, well, there's not much anyone can do about it, but you might just be first in line when they do start hiring again.
Right now we are doing interviews, but all applicants are being put into the pool.
Quote: Is ameriflight still hiring? I heard a rumor that they stopped and this past class was the last one for a while.
i talked to the hiring lady a few days ago and she said they weren't hiring for oak, but for an open base and that you would find out during ground school
Quote: i talked to the hiring lady a few days ago and she said they weren't hiring for oak, but for an open base and that you would find out during ground school
I wouldn't count OAK out. PDX is probably on the list, and I imagine BUR can use one or two.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to