Key Lime Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to
Quote: When I was there we were in CASS. But being in CASS does not promise you a seat. Many airlines also require a reciprocal agreement in addition to CASS. We had Southwest. Not sure if they added anyone else lately.
They are in CASS, and the only agreement is with SWA. Every other airline is up to the captain.
Still no one from Key Lime willing to say anything good or bad!!?
Do a search, there are quite a few threads about them. The general feeling is stay away.
I don't know. In this day and age, a street Capt job flying a Metro from Durango to Denver for 35K might not be a bad gig. I'm just saying, "general feelings" tend to ebb and flow with the job market...
Someone told me today that since you will be based at an outstation that Key Lime provides you with a furnished apartment and car while there? True or BS?
Quote: I don't know. In this day and age, a street Capt job flying a Metro from Durango to Denver for 35K might not be a bad gig. I'm just saying, "general feelings" tend to ebb and flow with the job market...
It might be worth it if you weren't flying a piece of junk, in the mountains at night. Besides the fact they are notorious for telling pilots to fly or your fired. Sorry but no job is worth my ticket.
Pilot Bases
Is Key Lime still looking for pilots? I thought they had pilots based in Denver? Anywone have any information on those questions? Thanks in advance.
Quote: Sorry but no job is worth my ticket.
Or Life for that matter!
Just saw the Key Lime Air is hiring - I've done a little bit of looking around and it seems general consensus is to watch out. Do you think this would be a resume buster for future if someone put a year or two in there?
I sent in a resume a few days ago BEFORE I looked at this forum site. I am a little worried now. I want them to call so I can have a job but I am very worried about what I have read on here especially going into the Colorado winter and never doing 135 single pilot flying.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 9
Go to