The wheels are coming off at Pinnacle

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 15 of 24
Go to
Quote: you talking to jet while posting
Didn't realize who it was at first.... I'll call ya in a couple days. Not many folks know my dogs...
Quote: Hey, it might be cool for you now that your old enough to upgrade.
So should that be an insult or a comment? Looking at the displacement I would be right at the top of the 30 (for displacement) in overall seniority IF I was a CA. Don't see how it's a relevant insult but I may be reading it wrong. Folks that came as street CA's knew the risks involved.
Quote: Pncl is no way near a contract. They displaced CA's to ATL with the intention of growing the DL flying then without notice to them DL cuts back on its flying and the freedom birds are either now going to ASA instead of Mesaba. The growth 9E had planned on just took a dive in the toilet. ATL is fat on crews now management is shaking in MEM! Payroll is draining Phil's bonus paying guys to vacation in his ATL crew room. The only thing now is to run with a skeleton crew and have management make bonus!! I would not be surprised if Pncl starts furloughing.... they have been riding this fake wave of bliss now the surf has died down and panic mode is just now being activated. Let us not settle on a contract like MAG pilots did.. lets get what we deserve before we allow manangement to continue riding us dirty!
I have to say that I'm confused here.... we knew we weren't keeping the Freedom birds (who'd want to, they're hanger queens), and unless someone in management is smoking some major crack, they knew that as well. They were only meant as a "stop-gap" measure while deferring delivery on the remainder of the 16 PNCL-owned CRJ-900s, which are now starting to show up on property.
Quote: Too many mgmt trolls on here!
and purple dinosaurs (barney)
Quote: I have to say that I'm confused here.... we knew we weren't keeping the Freedom birds (who'd want to, they're hanger queens), and unless someone in management is smoking some major crack, they knew that as well. They were only meant as a "stop-gap" measure while deferring delivery on the remainder of the 16 PNCL-owned CRJ-900s, which are now starting to show up on property.

Not sure if anyone else mentioned, 8 of the 10 900's for ASA are from Bombardier, 2 are from other DCI carriers. So does that mean PCL keeps the Mesa planes?
Quote: Not sure if anyone else mentioned, 8 of the 10 900's for ASA are from Bombardier, 2 are from other DCI carriers. So does that mean PCL keeps the Mesa planes?
I think Mahsabah gets dem freedum byrds.
There are 7 Freedom birds... Mesaba will get 5 of them. That means ASA will get 2 Freedom and 8 form Bombardier brand new.
Has Pinnacle received all of its remaining 5 900's from Bombardier yet or just received a couple of them? Do they all go in service together this month along with the other 2 they received prior to receiving the freedom airplanes?

By the way... Happy New Year everyone! Hope its a great 2009 for everyone at the regionals on here at airlinepilotforums!!
Quote: ...combined with one of the best contracts, we are the place to be. I think pinnacle should take some notes on how ASA runs their operation
That's debatable.
Quote: everything at asa has been smooth and running well. Now we are getting new airplanes and combined with one of the best contracts, we are the place to be. I think pinnacle should take some notes on how ASA runs their operation

We got us a troll.....
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 
Page 15 of 24
Go to