Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
298  798  1198  1248  1288  1294  1295  1296  1297  1298  1299  1300  1301  1302  1308  1348  1398 
Page 1298 of 1412
Go to
Quote: Don't get mad at JA, he's not the one who tried to blow up the union with Section 8 charges.
Apparently he is the one that signed off on CBA relief in the hopes of getting something on the back end. I haven't seen anything definitive so that's what I'm assuming. Didn't work, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would know that when dealing with a corporate entity, get it in writing first. We will see a TA for C2020 before anything for the relief.

As for the article 8... It is not against the CBL to be a moron, so yes, nothing to see here.

AND, I will throw it out one more time... The MEC chair should NOT also be a status rep. That's not how the system is set up. There is supposed to be a buffer between the decision makers and the front man. We don't have that, and that is a tactical deficiency.
Spirit of NKS
Posting that email correspondence was sort of....low class?
Quote: Posting that email correspondence was sort of....low class?
You are making some assumptions that are probably not accurate.
Quote: You are making some assumptions that are probably not accurate.

Eh.... I didn't make any assumptions. Posting that email correspondence on a public forum is out of line. (In my opinion)
Quote: Apparently he is the one that signed off on CBA relief in the hopes of getting something on the back end. I haven't seen anything definitive so that's what I'm assuming. Didn't work, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would know that when dealing with a corporate entity, get it in writing first. We will see a TA for C2020 before anything for the relief.

The MEC chair should NOT also be a status rep. .
So if they offer you 10k would that be ok for you?

I agree about the status rep, that should be changed soon?
Just a suggestion, but if Crew Scheduling reads these forums, a little more than, "possible junior man, call us back" doesn't say a whole lot or entice anyone to call back without at least a little of the details.
Quote: Little bit. You insulted him a little bit. You were a little out of line yourself.
I love that movie.....
Quote: Just a suggestion, but if Crew Scheduling reads these forums, a little more than, "possible junior man, call us back" doesn't say a whole lot or entice anyone to call back without at least a little of the details.
I don't think they have the time to read this forum.
A good attorney, especially in our 'hack world' would have a hay day with the ramifications of publicizing ALPA emails without their consent. On the other hand, I would like to have the NMB examine the intent behind the email JS sent out, which practically asks for the dissolution of CBA scheduling provisions to hide mgt's incompetencies in steering the operation. If 2015 flight ops was a recurrent event for management, they would be sent back to finger paint and romper room for sufficient remedial training to course correct this year's performance.
Quote: I don't think they have the time to read this forum.
Hahahaha!!! I know. Not sure they even have time for a lav break!
298  798  1198  1248  1288  1294  1295  1296  1297  1298  1299  1300  1301  1302  1308  1348  1398 
Page 1298 of 1412
Go to