Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
91  491  541  581  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  601  641  691  1091 
Page 591 of 1412
Go to
Quote: what would SIR RB do?
Through some more cash at it!
Quote:
Quote: what would SIR RB do?
Through some more cash at it!
No doubt !! Silly me
Can a newb get LAS ?
Quote: Can a newb get LAS ?
Eventually. Currently running 4-5 months, but ORD opening has mixed things up a bit.
Quote: Through some more cash at it!
Or start crass adervtisements and charging BS fees for everything. Oh yeah you mad bro!

Quote:
I am not mad, just tired of you immaturity level. And definitely you are not my "bro", stop calling people you don't know that! It isn't appropriate, didn't they teach you that at Virgin Manner School, what would SIR RB do?
Have you seen your own writing style, sentence structure, and grammar? Did you go to college?

You three flip out very fast and get defensive even faster.
Quote: Eventually. Currently running 4-5 months, but ORD opening has mixed things up a bit.

Any New Hires get ORD?
I did actually, not in the US since I'm not originally from here. That's all you have, a personal insult.not very VX brand of you Shy!
I'm definitely not as trouble as you are, it is surprising that a brand like VX would offer you employment, but i guess some do get by the strainer.

People have no problems with opinions about NK, but you find ways to create conflict and it's very annoying. But that's you!.
Quote: I did actually, not in the US since I'm not originally from here. That's all you have, a personal insult.not very VX brand of you Shy!
I'm definitely not as trouble as you are, it is surprising that a brand like VX would offer you employment, but i guess some do get by the strainer.

People have no problems with opinions about NK, but you find ways to create conflict and it's very annoying. But that's you!.
I said an unintended consequence of DOT rules fee was a BS fee. It is, the title itself is ridiculous. That's all I said, I didn't attack your model, or you personally. Just ONE fee.

Based on how quickly you flip out, then get defensive about your company, while simultaneously attacking mine, I could argue the same about you. I haven't come across any other pilots besides "the three" here who start detailing their W2s, hours, credit, time conflicts, etc. as part of an argument. It's almost as if they're trying to prove a bigger manly part.
Quote:
Quote: I did actually, not in the US since I'm not originally from here. That's all you have, a personal insult.not very VX brand of you Shy!

I said an unintended consequence of DOT rules fee was a BS fee. It is, the title itself is ridiculous. That's all I said, I didn't attack your model, or you personally. Just ONE fee.

Based on how quickly you flip out, then get defensive about your company, while simultaneously attacking mine, I could argue the same about you. I haven't come across any other pilots besides "the three" here who start detailing their W2s, hours, credit, time conflicts, etc. as part of an argument. It's almost as if they're trying to prove a bigger manly part.

Noted.......
Quote: Any New Hires get ORD?
Most junior ORD to for August is a 2/11/13 hire.
91  491  541  581  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  601  641  691  1091 
Page 591 of 1412
Go to