Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
12358  12858  13258  13308  13348  13354  13355  13356  13357  13358  13359  13360  13361  13362  13368  13408  13458  13858  14358 
Page 13358 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Not surprising. Emirates only does WB flying, has unlimited $$$, and has labor groups that are forbidden to be in a union and subjected to whatever management wants. You don't like it, you're fired. Not hard to be #1 when you've got all those things going for you.
The FAs also don't tell people in international overseas business class, when they ask if they can have the after-dinner fruit/cheese/ice cream a bit later in an hour or so, "It won't be there in an hour, we're going to eat it." Saw that first-hand to the passenger next to me a month ago on a large US carrier.
Quote: The FAs also don't tell people in international overseas business class, when they ask if they can have the after-dinner fruit/cheese/ice cream a bit later in an hour or so, "It won't be there in an hour, we're going to eat it." Saw that first-hand to the passenger next to me a month ago on a large US carrier.
Ugh. Not surprising.
Yeah it was pretty sad.
Quote: The ALPA guys have left this board. Interesting how they all left at once. Seems they didn't like that this board was becoming so influential and they are trying to diminish that.

Look at the page view counts. Everyone else is still here.
This site has lost a lot of the balance that it used to have, too bad. I like to hear both sides of any story and I draw my own conclusions.
Quote: No, this board has become boring. Sorry, but it has.
Quote: Yup. It used to be fun. But many people are turned off by the insults and non stop bickering. A lot of people(besides slow, sailing, alfa, and PG)have stopped posting or left.
Quote: This site has lost a lot of the balance that it used to have, too bad. I like to hear both sides of any story and I draw my own conclusions.
If its that bad, maybe the moderators should consider locking this thread.
Quote: So I wonder how many other ALV plus folks are out there. Hmmm.

So with no SCs you could have been at 75 hours and zero SCs you'd be número uno for SC and go right back out on a trip while a few others sat at 20-30 hours. But I think they mentioned a fix was coming. But that was one of the dumb aspects of the new bucket system.

June has not been bad at all. No one even close to ALV in LAX and so far the ALV+15 has not seen the light. So no sense in stoking the fires and creating news. I can not speak for the ER folks though!
Quote: The ALPA guys have left this board. Interesting how they all left at once. Seems they didn't like that this board was becoming so influential and they are trying to diminish that.

Look at the page view counts. Everyone else is still here.
Not good in my view! Now we have the APC version of fixed news! oh well at least it will be entertaining, if you dont mind the spin.
Quote: If its that bad, maybe the moderators should consider locking this thread.
That really wouldn't solve the problem. It's not really the topic that's the issue.
Quote: .... Seems they didn't like that this board was becoming so influential and they are trying to diminish that.

Did you really just type this with a straight face?

What exactly is this board influencing.....the Fourth Floor?.....the FAA?....Mideast politics?.....

This thread is little more than a pity party with a self congratulatory circle jerk of a dozen or so members who convince eachother how unfair the world is and then can't figure out why the majority of the people they fly with are relatively happy pilots who just want to work safely and go home to their families and not spend all their time off whining about the job.
Quote: Not good in my view! Now we have the APC version of fixed news! oh well at least it will be entertaining, if you dont mind the spin.
I also wish the union guys were still posting. I think they just got overwhelmed with the negativity that naturally resulted from all the recent displacement bids and the continued shrinkage of the airline.

Hopefully all that will turn around soon. There could be some very good times ahead if some of these rumors of growth jets turn out to be true. Any new widebodies would be especially helpful. That would lift all boats.
This board will be fun again if and when the "Latest and Greatest" about Delta thread can ever return to its origins --> growth and hiring and Advanced Entitlements instead of displacements and stagnation.
12358  12858  13258  13308  13348  13354  13355  13356  13357  13358  13359  13360  13361  13362  13368  13408  13458  13858  14358 
Page 13358 of 20173
Go to