Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
18478  18978  19378  19428  19468  19474  19475  19476  19477  19478  19479  19480  19481  19482  19488  19528  19578  19978 
Page 19478 of 20173
Go to
Quote: Any idea how to find the AE results from previous AEs on DeltaNet? All I can find is the most recent AE.
Go to the DALPA website and search "AE." You'll have to click through a few pages but I was quickly able to find all he AEs through last Feb.
Quote: Go to the DALPA website and search "AE." You'll have to click through a few pages but I was quickly able to find all he AEs through last Feb.
Awesome, thanks
One of the 4500+ Delta regional pilots here. Thanks for not allowing
more RJ's and staying strong on scope.
Quote: One of the 4500+ Delta regional pilots here. Thanks for not allowing
more RJ's and staying strong on scope.
We would have more, but the infrastructure would topple into the sea.
Quote: Hopefully you'll never know, but I suspect there will be a downturn at some point in time. Management will not have magically grown a pair of ethics either.
The issue really isn't conniving executives, that's to be expected behavior from them, but the attorneys that represent us, do not provide nearly enough information to make an informed decision. The negotiations always wind up as a sales job in the end, fear is a big seller.

That's why we now turn to the internet.
Quote: The issue really isn't conniving executives, that's to be expected behavior from them, but the attorneys that represent us, do not provide nearly enough information to make an informed decision. The negotiations always wind up as a sales job in the end, fear is a big seller.

That's why we now turn to the internet.
Like FB? Everything you read on the internet is true. BTW, are you a Delta pilot?
Quote: Like FB? Everything you read on the internet is true. BTW, are you a Delta pilot?
Nope, but I have been through several bankruptcies including the one at Northwest. I was mainline mgt at the time of the original givebacks.
Quote: Nope, but I have been through several bankruptcies including the one at Northwest. I was mainline mgt at the time of the original givebacks.
At Northwest, so you're a former NW pilot. No longer flying? Because most of deadzoners from the South side weren't living in fear. And I doubt the internet, which Al Gore invented many years ago, could have provided much insight into our management's play book.

They may not have even known if Delta was going to make it. The union insiders, W & D, were on the forum stating the pension was well funded. Most of us watched TWA, PanAm, Eastern, etc. fold, never thought we could be in their shoes. So our concessions seemed logical in light of the situation. If I could have googled, "will Delta go out of business", I doubt that would have helped, the magic 8 ball had more answers.

Since, you were not a Delta guy during BK, I would gladly buy you a glass of **** regarding our decisions. Cheers.
Quote: At Northwest, so you're a former NW pilot. No longer flying? Because most of deadzoners from the South side weren't living in fear. And I doubt the internet, which Al Gore invented many years ago, could have provided much insight into our management's play book.

They may not have even known if Delta was going to make it. The union insiders, W & D, were on the forum stating the pension was well funded. Most of us watched TWA, PanAm, Eastern, etc. fold, never thought we could be in their shoes. So our concessions seemed logical in light of the situation. If I could have googled, "will Delta go out of business", I doubt that would have helped, the magic 8 ball had more answers.

Since, you were not a Delta guy during BK, I would gladly buy you a glass of **** regarding our decisions. Cheers.
Not sure why it's significant that the quotee was "not a Delta guy during BK." Curious what your impressions are regarding the BK experience at DL versus NW. Not sure it matters which side of the fence you were on. I think we all should have been living in fear when we saw both companies march into bankruptcy court on the same day.
Quote: Not sure why it's significant that the quotee was "not a Delta guy during BK." Curious what your impressions are regarding the BK experience at DL versus NW. Not sure it matters which side of the fence you were on. I think we all should have been living in fear when we saw both companies march into bankruptcy court on the same day.
Now, there is, as they say...collusion.
18478  18978  19378  19428  19468  19474  19475  19476  19477  19478  19479  19480  19481  19482  19488  19528  19578  19978 
Page 19478 of 20173
Go to