Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
353  403  443  449  450  451  452  453  454  455  456  457  463  503  553  953  1453 
Page 453 of 20173
Go to
Quote: I like the 320 trips. You can end up with anything from 1 days up to 5 days. Destinations on both coasts, as well as San Juan, Montego Bay, etc. Often no more then 2 legs a day, although there are some 3 or 4 leg days but in my experience they are rare.

Here is a 5 day from the Jan bid pack

Day 1: DTW-MEM, MEM-DCA 0530 report/1145 release

Day 2: DCA-MSP, MSP-CUN 0540 report/1451 release [26 hrs in Cancun]

Day 3: CUN-MSP, MSP-BZN 1534 report/2327 release

Day 4: BZN-MSP, MSP-MCI 1300 report/2038 release

Day 5: MCI-MEM, MEM-MIA, MIA-DTW 0545 report/1642 release

28:35 hrs credit

I enjoy the trips. I believe they are similar from base to base. Hope this helps.
I haven't done a 5 day in 9 years. I actually found an old 5 day trip copy the other day and showed it to my wife. It had 22 legs and was worth 28 hours. Of course that was at the regionals. I don't think I've flown 22 legs in the last four months combined. Really makes me appreciate the four day four leg trips.
Quote: I haven't done a 5 day in 9 years. I actually found an old 5 day trip copy the other day and showed it to my wife. It had 22 legs and was worth 28 hours. Of course that was at the regionals. I don't think I've flown 22 legs in the last four months combined. Really makes me appreciate the four day four leg trips.

22 legs! Ouch! I'd whimper.
It broke me. I was a shell of the man I am now. Of course, I was also divorced over that back then to. I think I was found naked in the fetal position on a few occasions back then.
Thats a really cool variety. Surprised by the 5 days, I'm sure there would be some commuters all over that. I think by Delta's rule, I believe its line 1 of the contract, at least 1 turn at a minimum must be to either FLL, RSW, PBI, TPA, MIA, JAX or MCO, so its good to see NWA trips already comply.
Quote: It broke me. I was a shell of the man I am now. Of course, I was also divorced over that back then to. I think I was found naked in the fetal position on a few occasions back then.
If thats still a problem then just know naked fetal positions are acceptable on the ER. You get a curtain and seat 6C to do that. Or a condo.
Quote: 22 legs! Ouch! I'd whimper.
I've done that in one day when I was flying in the Bush. My shortest leg was 6 minutes.
Quote: I've done that in one day when I was flying in the Bush. My shortest leg was 6 minutes.
I believe that violates Man Law. Or perhaps, you are the embodiment of Man Law.

YouTube - Man Laws
Quote: It broke me. I was a shell of the man I am now. Of course, I was also divorced over that back then to. I think I was found naked in the fetal position on a few occasions back then.
Naked and in the fetal position.......reminds me of a how a lot of my college parties ended.
Quote: Thats a really cool variety. Surprised by the 5 days, I'm sure there would be some commuters all over that. I think by Delta's rule, I believe its line 1 of the contract, at least 1 turn at a minimum must be to either FLL, RSW, PBI, TPA, MIA, JAX or MCO, so its good to see NWA trips already comply.

I think the 5 days are a actually a product of pilot group surveys. Many prefer the larger trips in order to minimize their commutes.
I would like three of these a month. I could deal with that. It makes the commute worthwhile. Better than two days at home a week for the junior guys that commute.
353  403  443  449  450  451  452  453  454  455  456  457  463  503  553  953  1453 
Page 453 of 20173
Go to