Cape Air

Subscribe
128  178  218  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  238 
Page 228 of 257
Go to
hiring 2020
For those in the know:

When will Cape Air start hiring again?

What is the situation like in the next 6 months?

What will happen to the Tecnams? will they continue to come in?
Allies Aviation
Anyone heard of Allies Aviation in Hyannis next door to Cape Air? I saw a post they were looking for people to fly their 402s few days ago...anyone worked their before?
FO Openings Oct 2020
Saw cape is hiring FO’s on the website again.

Has anyone gotten any calls?

Also would like to know how anyone’s experience has been commuting to/from STL
hiring 2020
Quote: Saw cape is hiring FO’s on the website again.

Has anyone gotten any calls?

Also would like to know how anyone’s experience has been commuting to/from STL
This is good news.

has anyone been called for the phone interview?

any idea as to when the next class date would be?
Quote: This is good news.

has anyone been called for the phone interview?

any idea as to when the next class date would be?
The posting has been up for 30+ days according to the site. I applied on the 14th. 1K TT haven’t gotten anything back yet. Hopefully I didn’t miss the bus 😬
Last time I talked to them they couldn’t keep pilots in Billings....doesn’t seem to be the case anymore haha. So when they start hiring that’s where you’ll go.
Quote: Last time I talked to them they couldn’t keep pilots in Billings....doesn’t seem to be the case anymore haha. So when they start hiring that’s where you’ll go.
I’m new to the whole commuting thing but Billings doesn’t sound like a “commute from STL” friendly place to be based.
Quote: Last time I talked to them they couldn’t keep pilots in Billings....doesn’t seem to be the case anymore haha. So when they start hiring that’s where you’ll go.
Nonetheless this is good to know
I might be tardy to the party on this one; I'd love to work for Cape Air, but can someone lay out how the FOs on the 402 side log their time? Just when acting as sole manipulator of the controls? Required by their OpSpec? Just wanna make sure I've got it right
Picus
Quote: I might be tardy to the party on this one; I'd love to work for Cape Air, but can someone lay out how the FOs on the 402 side log their time? Just when acting as sole manipulator of the controls? Required by their OpSpec? Just wanna make sure I've got it right
There is a provision in 61.51(e)(iv) for logging PIC while under the supervision of a qualified PIC. There are several conditions which must be met. You need to already have at least a Commercial pilot certificate with appropriate category & class. You also need to be undergoing an approved PIC training program. Training programs are approved for air carriers In order to take advantage of this option, you would need to be an employee of the air carrier.
128  178  218  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  238 
Page 228 of 257
Go to