Compass updates

Subscribe
192  242  282  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  302  342  392  792 
Page 292 of 942
Go to
Compass interviewer told me FedEx uses the same test.
What bases are the new hires being awarded?
Quote: What bases are the new hires being awarded?
LAX, and will prob be there awhile
Quote: LAX, and will prob be there awhile
Umm... People in the class before last just got awarded MSP...and I am sure people in new hire class on today's award could get MSP on the next one if they want. DTW is iffy though at this point.
Quote: Umm... People in the class before last just got awarded MSP...and I am sure people in new hire class on today's award could get MSP on the next one if they want. DTW is iffy though at this point.
Sure......
Looks to me like every single new hire went to LAX on the last vacancy
Quote: Looks to me like every single new hire went to LAX on the last vacancy
That's correct but like I said people will be able to bid out on the next vacancy, like the class before this new hire class did.
Quote: That's correct but like I said people will be able to bid out on the next vacancy, like the class before this new hire class did.
Do you think there will be many vacancy bids over the summer though? Supposedly the large hiring will pause until the end of the year when DAL takes more flows.
Quote: Do you think there will be many vacancy bids over the summer though? Supposedly the large hiring will pause until the end of the year when DAL takes more flows.
We still need to award atleast 60 upgrades, plenty of movement.
I'm going to be in the new hire class at the end of this month. Once back from the CBT, what is training going to be like? I have read brief explanation about it, just wondering if anyone can give me more details.
192  242  282  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  302  342  392  792 
Page 292 of 942
Go to