Eagle Life

Subscribe
122  172  212  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  232  272  322 
Page 222 of 610
Go to
delays are just the norm right now. I'm sitting at home waiting on two sim days, as are about 11 people from my class. I was told to expect another week home. people a class ahead of us are also waiting.

One of the problems is the flight safety sim went down for mx which caused a lot of scheduling issues.
Quote:
haha I know :P, it was slow a month ago when I came through, I just would not mind a name or two below me when I proffer! I am jk though, I understand.
It's not how many you have below, is how many you have above.
Quote: It's not how many you have below, is how many you have above.
One of the few times its better to be on top than on bottom
Well I was just displaced for IOE for the third week in a row.... Since I hold a Monday through Thursday line, it will be hard to get an open four day trip to replace it. Open four day trips starting on a Monday or a Tuesday are rare, go figure....

So this last week I hung out at home with no reassignment.... So far it looks like I'll be doing that again this next week.

I don't know if there's a way to figure out who is bidding for the same line you are but if I could, I would probably avoid bidding with an IOE captain. I actually don't like to sit around for days on end. I wind up wasting too much time on forums....
Anyone get a call from the Captain's Board today?
More Sabre Fun
Does anyone know the commands to go back to previous trips in previous months so I can update my logbook?

TC
Quote: I would probably avoid bidding with an IOE captain.
You stay at home and get paid for it!! what about picking up open trips at other bases? Makes a great paycheck at the end of the month!
Quote: Well I was just displaced for IOE for the third week in a row.... Since I hold a Monday through Thursday line, it will be hard to get an open four day trip to replace it. Open four day trips starting on a Monday or a Tuesday are rare, go figure....

So this last week I hung out at home with no reassignment.... So far it looks like I'll be doing that again this next week.

I don't know if there's a way to figure out who is bidding for the same line you are but if I could, I would probably avoid bidding with an IOE captain. I actually don't like to sit around for days on end. I wind up wasting too much time on forums....
If i were you and didnt have anything tying you to the house, I would escape on a fun trip. I had an IOE guy in December, and was able to go to Cancun for 4 days. went with a friend, all inclusive, cost me $225 total. would have gone on another trip but my other displacement was too close to xmas.

Take full advantage of your extra days off.
Quote: You stay at home and get paid for it!! what about picking up open trips at other bases? Makes a great paycheck at the end of the month!
Gotta be careful with that. depending on the timing and what days you pick up a new trip, it doesn't always pay you the extra. I dont have the rules in front of me and been about 5 months since I played the game.

so before you start just picking up OT after a displacement, be sure to give the union a call and get clarification on the rules and how you will be paid when you pick up.

No need to do a trip for free.
If there are any Comair guys on here that got a job with Eagle, I have a question for you. Eagle sent my verification paperwork to Comair after the interview. I called Comair to make sure they got it, they are telling me they dont do verifications. They outsource them to another company. I want to see if you ran into the same deal, and if not what number did you fax the verification to?
122  172  212  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  232  272  322 
Page 222 of 610
Go to