A Military Poser in the ALPA Magazine?

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 68
Go to
Quote: Don't forget a picture of Timmy!

I love that this photo is clearly in the daylight.. and he has his flashlight. . Does murphy's law apply here? ~ compaired to the "forgotten umbrella"..
Quote: I love that this photo is clearly in the daylight.. and he has his flashlight. . Does murphy's law apply here? ~ compaired to the "forgotten umbrella"..
Don't forget, he's holding what appears to be an emergency equipment flashlight, looking at the static wick (why?...beats me). He has no hat, no tie (can't tell), and looks like he needs to stand closer to the razor while shaving...ya, ALPA, that's the "professional" I hope to aspire to!
Quote: Does anyone know if he was actually on the CJC 3407 investigation, too? He is friends with the CJC MEC chair, so that may be plausible. I can probably fact check on that one...
No he was not on the investigation. He was there in BUF as a CIRP represenative.

I would also not call him a friend either, just in the facebook sense...
Quote: Don't forget, he's holding what appears to be an emergency equipment flashlight, looking at the static wick (why?...beats me). He has no hat, no tie (can't tell), and looks like he needs to stand closer to the razor while shaving...ya, ALPA, that's the "professional" I hope to aspire to!
5 o'clock shadow?

... Pour me somethin' tall and strong
Make it a hurricane before I go insane
It's only half past twelve, but I don't care
It's five o'clock somewhere

This lunch break is gonna take all afternoon
And half the night
Tomorrow morning I know there'll be hell to pay
Hey, but that's all right
I ain't had a day off now in over a year
My Jamaican vacation is gonna start right here
If the phones for me
You can tell 'em I've just sailed away

Quote: No he was not on the investigation. He was there in BUF as a CIRP represenative.

I would also not call him a friend either, just in the facebook sense...

haha, I just texted you. Thanks for the response! At least he was actually there for once...

And yeah, I figured it was just a facebook friend in the "I've met this guy" kind of way.
Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

I'd bet that F/O Ray Nicoll new this guy was a tool and nominated him in order to embarrass ALPA.

A quote from the artile:

"Nicoll sums up Martins thusly:"He is what ALPA stands for. Tim is ALPA""
Jetstream.

Ray is a stand up guy. I have known him for the better part of 15 years. He got duped. I will not share personal communications, but suffice to say he is more than mad.
Quote: Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

I'd bet that F/O Ray Nicoll new this guy was a tool and nominated him in order to embarrass ALPA.

A quote from the artile:

"Nicoll sums up Martins thusly:"He is what ALPA stands for. Tim is ALPA""

I think that's a bit of an illogical jump there.

The more plausible conclusion was that Ray got duped by him... I gotta say I feel horrible for him and how embarrassed he must be.
Yeah no kidding, I wouldn't hold anything against the guy.

So it's 1315 on the left coast, any updates from you guys back east?

In related news, I saved a PDF copy of the entire issue complete with Timmah's article. ALPA may delete it from their website, but I grabbed it before they could. Anyone know a free file sharing website I can upload it to for your amusment, or would that be poking the bear?
Quote: Anyone know a free file sharing website I can upload it to for your amusment, or would that be poking the bear?
Done:

Google Docs

Pages 22-23 will now exist forever in cyberspace. Well, at least as long as Google is around...
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 68
Go to