Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
580  1080  1480  1530  1570  1576  1577  1578  1579  1580  1581  1582  1583  1584  1590  1630  1680 
Page 1580 of 2045
Go to
Quote: Just say no to drugs.
They are passing out hallucinogens like skittles.
I asked one of the guys there if he was interviewing for atlas or southern..he said "atlas, well southern really, but they are merging into atlas." So evidently they are there under the assumption they will all be atlas employees soon.
Quote: Hiring the Florida West guys was the right thing to do since their certificate is getting shut down.
Never said it wasn't the right thing to do. I absolutely agree that it was. My point is that people are making up crap, like saying/updating APC profile with misleading info that says we aren't hiring which is 100% false, we are hiring. The FW guys are all new hires and the 747 class that starts soon are also new hires. And as you know, since you just got an upgrade slot, we are still upgrading at a pretty aggressive clip albeit mostly on the 747. Company's that aren't hiring also tend to stop/slow upgrades as wel... regardless that was the point, we ARE hiring (or trying to) at both airlines.
Quote: Never said it wasn't the right thing to do. I absolutely agree that it was. My point is that people are making up crap, like saying/updating APC profile with misleading info that says we aren't hiring which is 100% false, we are hiring. The FW guys are all new hires and the 747 class that starts soon are also new hires. And as you know, since you just got an upgrade slot, we are still upgrading at a pretty aggressive clip albeit mostly on the 747. Company's that aren't hiring also tend to stop/slow upgrades as wel... regardless that was the point, we ARE hiring (or trying to) at both airlines.
Agree... The hiring won't be stopping for a very long time here. Even if we got a UPS like contract we'd need to grow the list. PS... Don't blow my cover!
Quote: Agree... The hiring won't be stopping for a very long time here. Even if we got a UPS like contract we'd need to grow the list. PS... Don't blow my cover!
Cover is safe... enjoy the left seat of the 747!
Quote: Cover is safe... enjoy the left seat of the 747!
Finally a positive post.
Thank you.
Quote: If you suspect someone has something wrong, help correct them in a constructive way. Don't belittle them. Don't challenge them. Don't be a jerk.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

oh wow. I thought you were serous for a second.

YOU are telling OTHERS not to belittle someone?!

AAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
(wipes tear)

You need to be on stage. This is good stuff.
Quote: Finally a positive post.
Thank you.
I'll give you a positive post... Another 747 Captain is leaving for FedEx. Good for him!
This is a mass exodus! In 6 months they are gonna have to cancel flights for lack of crews. Sad. This could be a wonderful job, not gig.
Quote: This is a mass exodus! In 6 months they are gonna have to cancel flights for lack of crews. Sad. This could be a wonderful job, not gig.
I don't know if it was deliberate but I read that in Trump's voice.
Anyone willing to chat with me about getting in with Atlas. I am familiar with what is going on there and would like to discuss matters in more detail. I am stuck in my current position and would like to get out.

Please don't bash me for wanting to come there and tell me what a piece of ignorant trash I am for wanting to work for such a terrible company.

I want information and an opportunity to move on from the regional world.
580  1080  1480  1530  1570  1576  1577  1578  1579  1580  1581  1582  1583  1584  1590  1630  1680 
Page 1580 of 2045
Go to