Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
816  1316  1716  1766  1806  1812  1813  1814  1815  1816  1817  1818  1819  1820  1826  1866  1916 
Page 1816 of 2045
Go to
Quote: No, my point is that you don't seem unhappy about being forced into a substandard contract that will shrink the size of the airline. In fact, you attack the people who are upset. The only type of person who could feel that way is someone in management or a stooge of management.
Who is forcing you to do anything? That’s the part I don’t understand, no one is forced to work here. We are still in the midst of the best time in history to be an airline pilot, and your dream job might be a click away. I never understood people who wallow in their own self pity and victimhood. (Especially a victimhood that pays 200k + a year)
Atlas Hiring
Hello all,

Does anyone know if Atlas is still hiring/ interviewing this year? And if I would even meet their mins, i.e competitively? I am currently at 2700TT, 1500 part 135, 1025 turbine, 925 turbine PIC. I have submitted an APP both for the FO wide-body and 737s.

Thanks for any info.
Quote: Hello all,

Does anyone know if Atlas is still hiring/ interviewing this year? And if I would even meet their mins, i.e competitively? I am currently at 2700TT, 1500 part 135, 1025 turbine, 925 turbine PIC. I have submitted an APP both for the FO wide-body and 737s.

Thanks for any info.
‘yes we are
Quote: ‘yes we are
Any idea what they want for competitive mins?
Quote: Any idea what they want for competitive mins?
Your numbers are competitive. You'll never know if you don't apply.
Quote: Your numbers are competitive. You'll never know if you don't apply.
I have an app in, it’s been about a month and no response.
Quote: I have an app in, it’s been about a month and no response.
Interesting, especially what's been in the news lately.
Quote: I have an app in, it’s been about a month and no response.
I'd say be patient. We haven't had too many classes on the 737, but the other fleets have 2 classes per month most of the time. Internal recommendation helps, no guarantee but helps a lot.
Quote: Hello all,

Thanks for any info.
look for the next virtual meet and greet event. That can put your resume on top of the stack if you attend.
Quote: Who is forcing you to do anything? That’s the part I don’t understand, no one is forced to work here. We are still in the midst of the best time in history to be an airline pilot, and your dream job might be a click away. I never understood people who wallow in their own self pity and victimhood. (Especially a victimhood that pays 200k + a year)
^^^^^THIS^^^^^
I truly want people to be happy, so if you’re not = it’s a no brainer keep your applications updated (anyone with extremely negative issues here will have had their apps in already); therefore, we all wish you the best on your endeavors wherever they might take you to that: Industry Leading Contract/Pay, Where the CEO’s appreciate you, Benefits are phenomenal, home time is maximized/travel less, Hats, Jackets and ties with emblems, PAX, scheduled cargo, hub turns, domiciles, unicorns and rainbows surround you - basically Living Your Best Life!!! Yes, no doubt we have much to aspire too, but there are other areas in which we excel if and only if they fall within your priorities. Obviously this contract if/when goes into effect does not suit you it’s time to move on. I will not hyper-focus on anyone else’s priorities and made to feel bad about it. Too much of that going around. I truly want all of you hating life here to go get that Dream of yours.

*Its baby steps, it’s what 3rd contract? I wish we were on the level of others on their 8, 9, 10th but we will never catch up in many areas - ever. No outfit has it all, it’s ALL up to you to best fit yourself into that place that best meets your priorities. Time is wasting go get yours, I truly want you too!
816  1316  1716  1766  1806  1812  1813  1814  1815  1816  1817  1818  1819  1820  1826  1866  1916 
Page 1816 of 2045
Go to