Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
857  1357  1757  1807  1847  1853  1854  1855  1856  1857  1858  1859  1860  1861  1867  1907  1957 
Page 1857 of 2045
Go to
Quote: QF stopped flying to DFW when covid hit.
DFW to ANC is an easy 2 legger. Stop either in DEN if you like UA, or SEA if you want AA.
DFW to ANC is a daily nonstop on AA 6 months out of the year. May-Oct I believe.
Quote: DFW to ANC is a daily nonstop on AA 6 months out of the year. May-Oct I believe.
Yes it is during the cruise season, that’s the only when the commute to ANC becomes super easy as all the carriers add a ton of flights up to Alaska.

United at one point had Double daily to ORD, and daily to IAH, DEN, EWR

AA had double daily to ORD (1 was on a 787), DFW.

DL ran a 76 to ATL and daily to MSP, SLC, SEA. But not familiar with the frequency DL ran.

Those were the summer flights I remember.
QF in DFW
Quote: QF stopped flying to DFW when covid hit.
DFW to ANC is an easy 2 legger. Stop either in DEN if you like UA, or SEA if you want AA.
Rumour has it QF is looking at starting the DFW service again, probably only in the new year. Aus is slowly but surely opening up again now, hopefully things are back to normal soon.
Quote: Rumour has it QF is looking at starting the DFW service again, probably only in the new year. Aus is slowly but surely opening up again now, hopefully things are back to normal soon.
By slowly and surely you mean, they just went back to total lockdown.
They were a prison sentence for a long time, then opened up for literally 2 weeks, and are a prison sentence again.

QF isn't doing crap when the government there destroys everything.
Does anyone know what it takes to get a call back? I just looked and have 3 apps under review from the recent one all the way back to 2020.
Quote: Does anyone know what it takes to get a call back? I just looked and have 3 apps under review from the recent one all the way back to 2020.
The surest way seems to be having an internal recommendation. This seems to be true even if the recommending individual has themself only been here for a short amount of time. Do you know anyone who works at atlas?
Quote: The surest way seems to be having an internal recommendation. This seems to be true even if the recommending individual has themself only been here for a short amount of time. Do you know anyone who works at atlas?
I currently work at republic so I’m sure there are some people from here that have made the move. I (somewhat foolishly) thought they would be looking for pilots from what the attrition is stated to be.
Quote: I currently work at republic so I’m sure there are some people from here that have made the move. I (somewhat foolishly) thought they would be looking for pilots from what the attrition is stated to be.
There's a big need for pilots. But there's also still a huge pile of resumes as a result of covid, I suspect. Even if a lot of those people are no longer actually looking to come here, going through the stack still ties up HRs time and energy.

Reach out to anyone you used to work with who may be here now. Internal Recs seem to be the fastest way to get your name noticed.
All the best.
Quote: I currently work at republic so I’m sure there are some people from here that have made the move. I (somewhat foolishly) thought they would be looking for pilots from what the attrition is stated to be.
We have a couple republic guys that I recently ran into and flew with. So there are some here.
March 2022 Class
Hi guys.
Are March 2022 new hire classes announced yet?
If not, how long ahead of time they will be announced?
Thanks in advance.
857  1357  1757  1807  1847  1853  1854  1855  1856  1857  1858  1859  1860  1861  1867  1907  1957 
Page 1857 of 2045
Go to