Everts Air Cargo

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 17
Go to
My bad. The "crews load/unload the aircraft" is still in the ads.
Someone referred to the loading as the company sponsored exercise program - I like that! Once you've unloaded the aircraft, probably feels good to sit down and relax on the flight deck for the trip home! (But then, I'm an old farmer who always enjoyed getting off the tractor for awhile and doing all the other stuff...)
Do the pilots get any travel benefits for family members? I assume employees would have id90 privileges.
What is the crew quarters like in AK during ground school? Sharing rooms? Thanks.
The crew houses in FAI have individual rooms. Shared bathrooms and shared full kitchen facilities. Both houses are within easy walking distance from the hangar. Everts will provide your class with a shared van so you can go to town (a couple miles) for shopping, etc. If given a choice, I'd opt for the "blue" house over the "brown" house.

If you go up there in the summer, get mosquito repellent.
Quote: The crew houses in FAI have individual rooms. Shared bathrooms and shared full kitchen facilities. Both houses are within easy walking distance from the hangar. Everts will provide your class with a shared van so you can go to town (a couple miles) for shopping, etc. If given a choice, I'd opt for the "blue" house over the "brown" house.

If you go up there in the summer, get mosquito repellent.
You have been gone too long my friend. The brown house is a private residence now. There are now newly remodeled crew rooms at the north hangar. I am told they are very nice but havent seen them yet.

Jim
Has anyone interviewed with or been hired by Everts recently?
OrionDriver, I dropped off my resume and application for DC-6 FE about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Called on Tuesday and was told they were flooded with resumes. Ive been on edge since I left FAI hoping for that call.
Regards: Matt
Quote: OrionDriver, I dropped off my resume and application for DC-6 FE about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Called on Tuesday and was told they were flooded with resumes. Ive been on edge since I left FAI hoping for that call.
Regards: Matt
Really? I can't imagine why there would be that much interest in the FE position on a DC-6 in the year 2016. Exactly how would being a DC-6 FE advance your career with modern airlines. With all the hiring going on, I wonder if they were being a little sarcastic.
You might be surprised how many people want to fly the DC-6/C-46. Fly a piece of history? Why not?
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 17
Go to