XJ 9E 9L SLI Thread

Subscribe
16  56  62  63  64  65  66  67 
Page 66 of 67
Go to
Quote: and this has to do with the SLI how??
It doesn't. shyguy wants to throw 3407 out there in a pitiful attempt to validate his argument.
Quote: and I suppose 410 club and taking off on the wrong runway makes Pinnacle pilots superior right? Get a grip man.
Great. 2 days before SLI and now we buy Comair. Just great.....
I leave APC for months because of the constant nonsensical BS uttered by just about all of you 'regulars'.

I come back in the hopes of seeing some sort of improvement from all of you, a sort of 'evolution', let's say.

I find nothing but the same. Seriously guys. What is it going to take for you 'men' to grow up, find some integrity and class and start behaving. To start to treat each other with respect. To be professionals.

Would you really talk like this to each other if you were hanging out in the same room? The cockpit?

This thread and the ones like it propagate on mere rumors and pure speculation, and yet somehow most of you forge ammunition so potent that you manage to bring your fellow pilots to virtual blows.

If some of you get so worked up and stressed over this SLI that you can't keep your cool, just how well will you perform in a real emergency. It really makes me wonder.

Gone for a few more months....
+1. Some pathetic guys here.
Quote: Great. 2 days before SLI and now we buy Comair. Just great.....
I wish... that'd be awesome...
Quote: I wish... that'd be awesome...
Who would think DOH is a good idea then?
*edit*

not even worth it... continue your endless crying
At least this SLI didn't bring the end of the world to all of humanity! Looks like we all dodged another bullet.
Quote: At least this SLI didn't bring the end of the world to all of humanity! Looks like we all dodged another bullet.
Now we still have to get through 12-21-2012 with the Mayan prediction.
Quote: Now we still have to get through 12-21-2012 with the Mayan prediction.
I just want to make it through tomorrow.
16  56  62  63  64  65  66  67 
Page 66 of 67
Go to