Trans States

Subscribe
14  514  914  964  1004  1010  1011  1012  1013  1014  1015  1016  1017  1018  1024  1064 
Page 1014 of 1091
Go to
Quote: Then you can expect a phone call from the chief pilot and union. Enjoy.

HAHAHAHA. You have no clue! The union would laugh in your face.
How long can a new-hire expect to hold DEN? Thx.
When exactly is RDU opening and is it expected to be junior or senior?
Quote: And we wonder why people prefer the ME3. Because legacy and regional pilots, FAs, and customer service couldnt care less about their paying passengers
You just make my point easy. Company guy!
Quote: I do lots of charity and even when I made next to no money.

United's problems are my problems by proxy. And technically, it's a TSA problem for deadheading since they don't schedule those until midnight the night before. It's not Susan's fault who bought a ticket 2 months ago that we have to DH 2 crews on a 50 seat flight and only decided it 5 hours ago.

And you'll really appreciate it when your mom or wife is able to get on when a flight goes from 6 open seats to full because of DH crews
I'm with the other guy on this one. Although it's a kind gesture, you really are doing more harm than good by taking the JS while on positive space travel. Never make the company's problem your own, because they will abuse the hell out of that mindset down the road.

I see what you are trying to say, but that's just not the way the world works anymore.
Hotel for training??
Quote: I believe it is The Extended Stay. It's a roll of the dice if you get single or double occupancy. The hotel has shuttle service to the Training Center. Of course it is always nice to have a car for more food options but not necessary.
So the hotel is paid for during training? Was trying to piece together info and the new Aero Crew mag says no hotel.
Quote: So the hotel is paid for during training? Was trying to piece together info and the new Aero Crew mag says no hotel.
Extended stay PAID by the company.
Quote: So the hotel is paid for during training? Was trying to piece together info and the new Aero Crew mag says no hotel.
Yes. Hotel is paid for. Pay is $35/hr at 75 hours a month.
Thanks.
I suppose it is wishful thinking TSA has an EFB instead of paper?
Quote: Thanks.
I suppose it is wishful thinking TSA has an EFB instead of paper?
We have a efb. But charts are not legal yet.
14  514  914  964  1004  1010  1011  1012  1013  1014  1015  1016  1017  1018  1024  1064 
Page 1014 of 1091
Go to