Trans States

Subscribe
491  891  941  981  987  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  1001  1041 
Page 991 of 1091
Go to
Quote: No, I asked to pick up a trip in IAH instead of sitting reserve for two hours and dead heading, so that I could take care of an issue at home. After paying for hotel rooms all month, I didn't have any money to pay someone to take care of it, but that didn't matter. They said no, so I did it anyways and got caught.

So yeah, my fault, but still pretty ;hitty on their part.
You forgot the part where they ended up needing you in STL and you weren't there. Hence the issue.

One again nice try. No matter how you slice it, it wasn't the companies fault, and It violated the contract. You lose.

Quote: Oh is this like your 1st grade picture or something? The resemblance is striking, and it would explain a lot.
That the best you got? I can do this all day. I'm just getting warmed up.
Quote: You forgot the part where they ended up needing you in STL and you weren't there. Hence the issue.

One again nice try. No matter how you slice it, it wasn't the companies fault, and It violated the contract. You lose.
Now that is a flat out lie, in true Trans States fashion, but Dokay, thanks for playing.
Quote: That the best you got? I can do this all day. I'm just getting warmed up.
We'll hurry up and get to the main event, because news flash Bob Sagat, you're not that funny.
Quote: Now that is a flat out lie, in true Trans States fashion, but Dokay, thanks for playing.
Okay buddy. Either way, enjoy unemployment.

I hear flight sim pilots are in high demand these days.

Quote: No, I asked to pick up a trip in IAH instead of sitting reserve for two hours and dead heading, so that I could take care of an issue at home. After paying for hotel rooms all month, I didn't have any money to pay someone to take care of it, but that didn't matter. They said no, so I did it anyways and got caught.

So yeah, my fault, but still pretty ;hitty on their part.
Dude why did you ask them? I guarantee they would have forgotten about you. You got called because you alerted them. At the very least you could have plead stupidity infront of the CP and that has actually worked with others. By calling them you showed intent to break the rules.
Quote: are you part time or full time &$tch today?
oh my god that is funny!!!!!!!
Quote: Dude why did you ask them? I guarantee they would have forgotten about you. You got called because you alerted them.
You have to cancel your DH before you limo. No show for the DH and you're gonna have a bad time.
Quote: Okay buddy. Either way, enjoy unemployment.

I hear flight sim pilots are in high demand these days.
Unemployment? Wrong. Sim pilot? Wrong. Although I am a sim instructor on the side. Once again your information is incorrect, shocker. But I did think the last picture was kinda funny. You're getting there.
Quote: oh my god that is funny!!!!!!!
This is Archer, Mistakes, and BBW after training here.

And for that matter, most of the CQ's. Seeing how insane they are I can't believe they didn't cry about not getting graduation parties for each level of training completed.

How come that's not in the contract! Rabble rabble rabble.

491  891  941  981  987  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  1001  1041 
Page 991 of 1091
Go to