Xojet

Subscribe
50  90  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  110  150  200 
Page 100 of 221
Go to
Quote: Depends on need. X is bigger fleet, so upgrades are quicker right now. FO pay should be increasing within next few months also.
Any rumors on to what they will be increased to?
Quote: Any rumors on to what they will be increased to?
Possibly 10,000-15,000 more per year on top of current pay.
Any growth happening here ? Just curious if xo has any orders for additional aircraft.
10-15 sounds like a good bump over there. First year FO or is that for 2nd year guys?
I was told in my interview that their target was around 65K for first year pay. And the new scale would be announced after the 1st of the year. Hope that helps.
Quote: I was told in my interview that their target was around 65K for first year pay. And the new scale would be announced after the 1st of the year. Hope that helps.
That's helpful considering regionals like PSA and Piedmont are now paying new 1500-hour FOs $60K to fly RJs.
Quote: Any growth happening here ? Just curious if xo has any orders for additional aircraft.
Zero, that we have been made aware of anyway. These things are getting up there in hours too. Saw one 300 with engines of 11050 hrs. The fight time is new territory for these particular engines. Probably another frustrating thing here is they have provided a clear plan for the future. On top of increasing FO pay they need to start looking at AC replacement but doesn't seem to be on the agenda.
[QUOTE=David Puddy;2270635]That's helpful considering regionals like PSA and Piedmont are now paying new 1500-hour FOs $60K to fly RJs.[/QUOTE You can actually add 5,000-8,000 a year on top of base pay for tips, Atlantic Bucks,Signature tailwinds and fuel savings program. Also all the hotel, airline,and rental car points. All these fringe benefits add up, did'nt pay a dime out of my own pocket for last two vacations I took my family on.
Quote: Wow... Tough crowd. I didn't read in his one and only post where he said anything about networking.
Just perhaps this is one of many avenues he is persuing? Just maybe there is a lot of self initiative that we don't know about? What makes you think this is the only thing he has done on his quest for info?

One thing for sure- If any fellow pilot wants information about the company I work for, I will be happy to help them out all I can. That's why I'm here.
Always one policeman around to knock everyone's post, or if it should be on another thread, etc... 😜
Quote: That's helpful considering regionals like PSA and Piedmont are now paying new 1500-hour FOs $60K to fly RJs.
A 1500 hour FO doesn't make 60K. They don't meet all the bonus requirements.
50  90  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  110  150  200 
Page 100 of 221
Go to