L-3/Dynamic/Avenge

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 69
Go to
No multi, no hire.
The one that calls back.
Does anyone know the timeline on how long it may or may not take for Dynamic HR to call for a phone interview after completing the online app. I well exceed the mins and have 2 internal letters of recommendations.

Thanks
Quote: Does anyone know the timeline on how long it may or may not take for Dynamic HR to call for a phone interview after completing the online app. I well exceed the mins and have 2 internal letters of recommendations.

Thanks
They called me the next day, this was back in June. (for my background look back in this thread a few pages) I was offered a position with Dynamic but chose Avenge instead based on the slightly higher pay and recommendations from people on this and other forums. So far so good. Scheduled for first deployment at the end of Sept.
Quote: Does anyone know the timeline on how long it may or may not take for Dynamic HR to call for a phone interview after completing the online app. I well exceed the mins and have 2 internal letters of recommendations.

Thanks
I was called by Dynamic after about a month, but declined the Offer. I'm going with Avenge, because the simply pay more. I was contacted by Avenge within 24 hours of applying. Very Fast and easy..
Just got the call to schedule an interview at Dynamic. If anyone has the latest interview gouge please PM me....Thanks
Quote: I was called by Dynamic after about a month, but declined the Offer. I'm going with Avenge, because the simply pay more. I was contacted by Avenge within 24 hours of applying. Very Fast and easy..
How did the interview process go? Was it business casual and at their offices in Dulles? What is the pay for Avenge? I know Dynamic is $630 per day while deployed.
Quote: How did the interview process go? Was it business casual and at their offices in Dulles? What is the pay for Avenge? I know Dynamic is $630 per day while deployed.
You ex military?
Quote: You ex military?
Soon to be...
Quote: Just got the call to schedule an interview at Dynamic. If anyone has the latest interview gouge please PM me....Thanks
And me as well. Does anyone have a good idea of the sim profile? I could set it up and fly it on my PC in MSFS. I appreciate it!
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 69
Go to