Sun Country

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60  110 
Page 10 of 155
Go to
Quote: Got the offer for Dec class. So excited to join the team and be based at home.
Congratulations! It's a great place to work and unlike any other airline. Expect growth, a mix of day and multi-day trips, fun charter flying and a lot of happy employees. Now about that contract...
Quote: Got the offer for Dec class. So excited to join the team and be based at home.
When did you interview?
Quote: When did you interview?
I interviewed the end of last week.
Cloud,

Sent you a PM.
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering what it would take to get hired on by Sun Country? I am from MSP, and Sun Country has always been the home town airline and had a special place in my heart. Anyways, I'd love to be there, and be there for my career! I'm a current 121 guy with about 3 years of expereince. If anyone flying at Sun Country would be willing to PM me more info, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
Im from that neck of the woods as well. Would any sun country guys rec a miami air guy coming over? The first year pay seems to be 10k less online but Im aware that theres probably better work rules and ways to make extra money compared to MA.
Welcome to the family!
What's the word lately at Sun Country? Fleet count, hiring, contract updates, growth?

Thanks
Looking to hire 57 this year. Hopefully a new contract 'soon' but everyone has a different opinion on the definition of that. I think two new planes this year and going forward, all subject to change.
Quote: Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering what it would take to get hired on by Sun Country? I am from MSP, and Sun Country has always been the home town airline and had a special place in my heart. Anyways, I'd love to be there, and be there for my career! I'm a current 121 guy with about 3 years of expereince. If anyone flying at Sun Country would be willing to PM me more info, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
Yeah,

I thought that of TWA!

Dude, go where you can get the most "bang" for your expertise! Don't sell yourself short. If more of us pilots did that, we would begin to raise the "bar" on compensation!

Best of luck!

Whale
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60  110 
Page 10 of 155
Go to