Aloha Air Cargo Qs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 10
Go to
Thanks. I had a chance to interview out there but had to cancel due to extended illness. I was hoping to find a way to get it to work out as I really want to get back to the islands. They were very nice to me and offered to meet with me separately but on my next visit we just couldn't get it to work. I hope it works later on!

I took a mainland job for the meantime in hopes to stay current.
Skid, hang in there. Sorry Ive been off the grid; busy week with this thing where they ask you all types of questions about what these button thingys do.
Anyone know what their hiring plans for the near future?
They are currently hiring FOs for the Saab. I have a handful of friends at Aloha, mostly Saab guys and one 737 Capt and they all seem to like it. Yes, the pay sucks but apparently the quality of life is incredible. The Saab lines are very short whereas the 737 lines will have you flying ALL night. The monthly schedule is also a 15 day schedule with ability to pick up extra days for more cash. Benefits are CASS and the usual ID90/MyIdTravel stuff.
did they start the South Pacific flying like stated in a previous post?
Quote: did they start the South Pacific flying like stated in a previous post?
Not only no... hell no.
any talk of the Aloha plots taking over the LAX flight?
it's been about a year since they started that, I thought their contract
says company can only outsource for 2 yrs.
Quote: any talk of the Aloha plots taking over the LAX flight?
it's been about a year since they started that, I thought their contract
says company can only outsource for 2 yrs.
That's an ABX 767 they using
Quote: Not only no... hell no.
Why not? You don't think Aloha knows how to fly over water or something? as I recall Aloha pioneered narrow body etops in the pacific back in the 1990s with the Johnston and Midway stuff. 90 minute etops in the 737-200.

Or does Patrick here think maybe we should leave this flying to the elite professionals over at Trans Air and APA? Because nobody else is smart enough to find small islands with airplanes?
Quote: Why not? You don't think Aloha knows how to fly over water or something? as I recall Aloha pioneered narrow body etops in the pacific back in the 1990s with the Johnston and Midway stuff. 90 minute etops in the 737-200.

Or does Patrick here think maybe we should leave this flying to the elite professionals over at Trans Air and APA? Because nobody else is smart enough to find small islands with airplanes?
Or maybe the business model is not realistic... duh.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 10
Go to