CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
175  225  265  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  285  325  375 
Page 275 of 541
Go to
We are not getting XJet's 145's. We are getting Uniteds 145's that XJet used to fly once upon a time, which they later parked. There is a big distinction there.
Quote: XJet has a CLE base...

C5 is getting XJet's 145s...

C5 is headquartered in CLE...

C5 is announcing a new base in 2017...

What are the chances that this might be CLE???

[I'm a 1350 hr pilot just starting the 121 application process. Simply trying to weigh my options living near CLE.]

If you have knowledge that you'd rather not post publicly, feel free to PM me.
I see XJT closing their EWR base before the CLE base.

I also see XJT closing all their bases at the end of 2018 since they will have no planes left to fly. All the 50 seat airplanes for UA are accounted for and that leaves XJT holding the bag with 0.
So what did the breakdown of Jet / Dash end up being for the Oct 3rd class?
Any word on what its looking like for the next class?
Quote: So what did the breakdown of Jet / Dash end up being for the Oct 3rd class?
Any word on what its looking like for the next class?
18 ERJ/8 Dash
Bonus and Salary
Hey guys. Two quick questions. Is C5 paying you your regular salary while in training ?
I hear RAH uses their bonus as a salary during training.

Thanks.
Crew ID
Hi. How many weeks after you start training you get your crew badge ?

Thanks
Quote: Hey guys. Two quick questions. Is C5 paying you your regular salary while in training ?

Thanks.
You receive your 75 hour monthly guarantee during training. Unless for some reason you work more than 75 credit hours in which case you would get more (but that would be unusual). You are paid your bonus before you start class.
Quote: Hey guys. Two quick questions. Is C5 paying you your regular salary while in training ?

Thanks.
Yes. You will get 75 hours at $36 an hour. So you will get $2700 a month and the bonus is given to you a couple of days before training. No taxs are taken out of the bonus check.

You will start getting per diem once you start sim training.
Quote: Hi. How many weeks after you start training you get your crew badge ?

Thanks
Don't quote me but I think it's in week 3/4 timeframe. Prior to the start of SIM.
Quote: Hi. How many weeks after you start training you get your crew badge ?

Thanks
If you are asking because you want to jumpseat, they will not put you in CASS until after the sim classes.
175  225  265  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  285  325  375 
Page 275 of 541
Go to