Silver Airways

Subscribe
186  236  276  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  296  336  386 
Page 286 of 683
Go to
Quote: Rumor is everyone has interviews in CLE...
That rumor is false.
Quote: That rumor is false.
Was 'bout to say....
Silver Airways
Thoughts I had during cruise: Maybe the recent Beech FO class and Beech upgrade class were announced in anticipation of an upcoming system staffing bid. 7 of the 11 captains in CLE are junior to most of the first officers in CLE and are easily junior to just about every first officer on the Saab. If a SSB did come out, all 7 captains from CLE might be displaced from their current positions to Saab first officer spots.

Discuss.
Quote:
Thoughts I had during cruise: Maybe the recent Beech FO class and Beech upgrade class were announced in anticipation of an upcoming system staffing bid. 7 of the 11 captains in CLE are junior to most of the first officers in CLE and are easily junior to just about every first officer on the Saab. If a SSB did come out, all 7 captains from CLE might be displaced from their current positions to Saab first officer spots.

Discuss.

Not to mention all these DEC captains would be pushed down to rsv and don't know how many would like that or much more stick around. Of course depends if silver has anything up there sleeve with any new bases. I wonder how this ATP law affects DEC captains with no previous 121 right seat time. Isn't that in HR5900 as well?
Quote: Not to mention all these DEC captains would be pushed down to rsv and don't know how many would like that or much more stick around. Of course depends if silver has anything up there sleeve with any new bases. I wonder how this ATP law affects DEC captains with no previous 121 right seat time. Isn't that in HR5900 as well?
I'd venture a guess that at least 97% of street captains were from previous pt 121.
Take the upgrade if you can. If I knew what I know now I'd be in that May upgrade class. You can always leave or bid back to the Saab later.
Quote: I wonder how this ATP law affects DEC captains with no previous 121 right seat time. Isn't that in HR5900 as well?
As similarly stated, I can only think of one DEC who wouldn't meet the right-seat 121 requirement. Prior heavy military driver. They'll find a way to get him exempted.

For the rest of us, multiple years prior 121.
Quote: As similarly stated, I can only think of one DEC who wouldn't meet the right-seat 121 requirement. Prior heavy military driver. They'll find a way to get him exempted.

I can think of another DEC captain that came here as a professional flight instructor (so I was told). Heard his FOs aren't exactly thrilled to fly with him. Cruz might be able to shed some light on that one.
Quote:
Quote: As similarly stated, I can only think of one DEC who wouldn't meet the right-seat 121 requirement. Prior heavy military driver. They'll find a way to get him exempted.

I can think of another DEC captain that came here as a professional flight instructor (so I was told). Heard his FOs aren't exactly thrilled to fly with him. Cruz might be able to shed some light on that one.

I'm not thrilled about this character either, he has zero previous 121 time.
So we'll have to see how this changes things
Egh.... More of a reason to upgrade when you're ready. Then you get to fly with your favorite Captain errday.
186  236  276  282  283  284  285  286  287  288  289  290  296  336  386 
Page 286 of 683
Go to