Silver Airways

Subscribe
257  307  347  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  367  407  457 
Page 357 of 683
Go to
Quote: I think we have been sold. Whatever airline/company purchased us probably wants to see what kind of qualifications and hours the pilots hold. That's what sorta makes sense to me. But who knows. Again..only my opinion.
Was thinking along the same lines... Maybe not sold yet but going up for sale... " We have freshly refurbished planes and look at our qualified pilot group! Today only Ill make you a good deal!". VPC prob sees the headaches ahead and just wants out... Just speculation but with such an odd request and no explaination. Speculation's all we got!
You guys are all guna be Q400 captains lol!
Should I put a section on my résumé titled "Other Airlines with applications currently on file with:" ;-)
Hey Lawrence, what would you do with a million dollars?!?!
Two chicks at the same time
Quote: One thing it should mean is: bypass pay for everyone. At least, those who have 1000 hours of Part 121 time (i.e. those who meet the new regs for 121 PIC) should be getting bypass pay if this individual hits the line as a CA. Put in your bids for CA now if you have the quals. Then you have something to argue when you file the grievance for promoting out of seniority order.
If there was bypass pay to come out again, you really think anyone not within the inner union circle will see that cash.... the last time it happened a lot of people received very little, or nothing, then followed up with an email telling us not to complain.

Quote: I wonder how many FOs are gonna send in the same ones they sent to other airlines...even with the other company in the objective haha
"First Officer Position with..." Kalitta, Omni, World or Atlas

Quote: I think we have been sold. Whatever airline/company purchased us probably wants to see what kind of qualifications and hours the pilots hold. That's what sorta makes sense to me. But who knows. Again..only my opinion.
That's probably the $45 million deal I've been hearing about. I don't think we can buy Q400s with that kind of cash.... what's the going rate for one? Maybe a $2 million down payment per Q and leases?
Quote: Two chicks at the same time
"Hey Peter! Turn on Channel 9!"
Turn in your updated résumé with your 2 week notice.
Quote: Turn in your updated résumé with your 2 week notice.
Hey hey hey, simmah down now young'n.
Quote: "Hey Peter! Turn on Channel 9!"
Hey, doesn't that chick look like Anne?!?!
257  307  347  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  367  407  457 
Page 357 of 683
Go to