SurfAir

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 61
Go to
Good article. Hopefully Potter can back up his word without destroying what seems to be a great operation with a just as great working environment.
Potter Takes Over As CEO of Surf Air | Aviation International News
It's not uncommon for venture capital-backed companies to swap out CEOs as the company transitions out of the startup stage. In the founding stages, the goal is to drum up publicity and raise funding, something which the Eyerly brothers seemed to have done successfully. But neither of them had any actual executive experience in running an airline. It's likely the change is just the investors saying "okay, now we need somebody with actual experience".
Any word about hiring here recently? Is anyone leaving for the majors, or are they pretty content at Surfair? I think I called like 100 times with no answer.
Quote: is anyone leaving for the majors, or are they pretty content at surfair?

lol whut??
Quote: lol whut??
In laymens terms: is there any attrition at Surfair? Are pilots staying there? Is it a good place to work? etc etc
Quote: In laymens terms: is there any attrition at Surfair? Are pilots staying there? Is it a good place to work? etc etc
I get it, I just found it funny that you would think that flying a PC-12 would get you into the majors.
Quote: lol whut??
I just found it funny that you can't spell.

And now to get this back on topic: any update from anyone over at Surfair?
Quote: I get it, I just found it funny that you would think that flying a PC-12 would get you into the majors.
That would imply that you believe that whoever is flying a PC-12 at Surfair would have no other relevant prior experience for getting said job at a major.
Quote: I get it, I just found it funny that you would think that flying a PC-12 would get you into the majors.
it happened .
Yes they are looking for pilots. Yes they are losing folks to majors. Like the other guy said, you don't know what previous experience some people have. My friend loves it there and they are gradually expanding their market.
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  26 
Page 16 of 61
Go to