Tool of the day

Subscribe
68  568  968  1018  1058  1064  1065  1066  1067  1068  1069  1070  1071  1072  1078  1118  1168 
Page 1068 of 1239
Go to
Quote: My snowflake-o-meter just pegged.

It’s PUBLIC
Transportation so it would be nice if you could control your kids.

Yes, I don’t have any.
You should be able to prevent 2-4 year olds from running up and the aisle. But you can't prevent infants from crying if they're inclined to.
There is more than one way to skin a cat...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/baby-dr...ant-cops-plea/
Quote: Not taking sides either way as I wasn't there, BUT 8 month olds are not controllable. And, yes, I raised 3 (including twins who were colicky.)
I have 2 and they weren’t too bad flying at 8 months. The first one was great. I think people realize babies will cry, ear pressure changes, etc.

It’s what the parents don’t do that gets other passengers ticked off. I’ve been on flights where the kid is wailin and neither parent is doing anything. At least try! Tryi to soothe the baby, feed, hold them, etc. But for parents who just sit there and let the kid cry without attempting anything, booo.
Quote: You should be able to prevent 2-4 year olds from running up and the aisle. But you can't prevent infants from crying if they're inclined to.
Rub their ears and their jawline.
They’ll cry at the same time, pressurization changes.
They haven’t learned yet how to do the valsalva.
Quote: Rub their ears and their jawline.
Nursing works well. Feed them during the decent.
Quote: Rub their ears and their jawline.
Yes, all parents know to give them a bottle or boob on the way down. But sometimes they cry just because.
Not all parents know about the antihistamine effects though (as mentioned above).

My kids are now late teens, but I clearly remember the joys of infant and toddler travel.
Quote: Nursing works well. Feed them during the decent.
Yes I’d like a boob during the descent also pls
Quote: Yes I’d like a boob during the descent also pls
Get in line buddy......
Quote: I have 2 and they weren’t too bad flying at 8 months. The first one was great. I think people realize babies will cry, ear pressure changes, etc.

It’s what the parents don’t do that gets other passengers ticked off. I’ve been on flights where the kid is wailin and neither parent is doing anything. At least try! Tryi to soothe the baby, feed, hold them, etc. But for parents who just sit there and let the kid cry without attempting anything, booo.
Oh, they do something..drink, watch a movie, listen to music, play video games, etc!
68  568  968  1018  1058  1064  1065  1066  1067  1068  1069  1070  1071  1072  1078  1118  1168 
Page 1068 of 1239
Go to