Tool of the day

Subscribe
74  574  974  1024  1064  1070  1071  1072  1073  1074  1075  1076  1077  1078  1084  1124  1174 
Page 1074 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Little warm in FL that time of year
Yeah but when you're that cool....hahaha
I nominate the passenger sitting next to me in the middle seat who decided it was a good time to floss his teeth.
Quote: I nominate the passenger sitting next to me in the middle seat who decided it was a good time to floss his teeth.
A middle seat in business class?
Quote: I nominate the passenger sitting next to me in the middle seat who decided it was a good time to floss his teeth.
Middle seat is prime opportunity to try out all those annoying behaviors that won't *quite* result in getting assaulted.
Quote: I was the FO in LWS one morning when a nonrev FA informed us that the gate agents weren't letting on a SWA Jumpseater. I ran in, told them to put the delay on me if we were late, but to get him on. I used the restroom while in the terminal then went back out. We blocked out 1 min late... I got a call the next day from CP's office. That's Horizon for sure. I was asked specifically about the jumpseater. I claimed the delay was because I felt ill before push and had to use the airport bathroom, and just happened to see the SWA guy when I went in. I could hear the defeat in CP's voice after that answer.
I’m nominating your airline, CP and any “Captain” that delegates decisions but won’t make his/her own, then blames his companies policy for leaving a fellow pilot behind.
Quote: Big, gold ray bans. Massive watch with an elt built in. Pleated polyester pants. Hawaiian shirt over a worn out Haines t shirt with yellow armpits. Smiling at people that can do stuff for me and ignoring everyone else. White new balance shoes in my rollaboard and a wife that spends all my $$$. That’s how he knew.
This is so spot on it's almost sad 😂 Great description!!
We’re you hogging the armrest?
Quote: Lighent up scm2020. Mom and Dad will give you a Top Gun Leather jacket when you graduate from Piper Warrior flight training.
Riiiiight.......because I've always wanted to go 90 knots with my hair on fire...in a Warrior.
You might need it to race Knotcher on his dirt bike (just put the flaps up this time mmkay?)
Quote: I was the FO in LWS one morning when a nonrev FA informed us that the gate agents weren't letting on a SWA Jumpseater. I ran in, told them to put the delay on me if we were late, but to get him on. I used the restroom while in the terminal then went back out. We blocked out 1 min late... I got a call the next day from CP's office. That's Horizon for sure. I was asked specifically about the jumpseater. I claimed the delay was because I felt ill before push and had to use the airport bathroom, and just happened to see the SWA guy when I went in. I could hear the defeat in CP's voice after that answer.
If anything should be contagious, it should be resourcefulness like this! That and of course managers who know how to file petty phone calls like this under “Efff It”.
74  574  974  1024  1064  1070  1071  1072  1073  1074  1075  1076  1077  1078  1084  1124  1174 
Page 1074 of 1239
Go to