Tool of the day

Subscribe
160  660  1060  1110  1150  1156  1157  1158  1159  1160  1161  1162  1163  1164  1170  1210 
Page 1160 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Look at AF447... lots of factors there, but let's be honest, it was the automation and lack of stick and rudder skills that doomed that flight.
Air Asia 8501 A320 crash is also a prime example.

People don't understand that jet's safety features, and when they're not available, but fly it fine every day.

And the crashes are with international carriers but there are plenty of incidents on the domestic side.
Quote: Concur

Filler...
Just like the Bible, Trump's tweets can be interpreted a thousand different ways. To understand the true meaning you either need the Pope, or Hannity, to translate.
Quote: Mods, please delete this partisan political nonsense
I don’t think there was a reference to either side of the aisle. Facts were stated and then an opinion of who was the best president ever was given. Delete that because? That opinion differed from yours? You have many opinions that not everyone agrees with. Maybe all your posts should be deleted too.
Quote: I think it’s more about mods being lenient when it aligns with their own political view.
There wasn’t a political view aside from his idea of the best president in history. If I said it was Zachary Taylor, should that be deleted?
Quote: My landing today was so bad the pax asked if the wheels were square. I'm a tool too.
Quote: I don’t think there was a reference to either side of the aisle. Facts were stated and then an opinion of who was the best president ever was given. Delete that because? That opinion differed from yours? You have many opinions that not everyone agrees with. Maybe all your posts should be deleted too.
Delete it because it’s partisan political nonsense
Quote: Delete it because it’s partisan political nonsense
That is nothing more than your opinion. You seem to get triggered easily, perhaps you should seek professional help.
Quote: Read the tweet VERY carefully. The first part is sarcastic. I think Trump is saying he wants real pilots, not computers and seat meat.
You gonna close down this thread and give yourself the last word to defend Trump too?

That leads me to our next nomination!
Quote: You gonna close down this thread and give yourself the last word to defend this moron too? Lol

You’re going to get an infraction for this.
Quote: You gonna close down this thread and give yourself the last word to defend Trump too?

Now he is after you lol. He is definitely on the sensitive side
160  660  1060  1110  1150  1156  1157  1158  1159  1160  1161  1162  1163  1164  1170  1210 
Page 1160 of 1239
Go to