Tool of the day

Subscribe
181  681  1081  1131  1171  1177  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1191  1231 
Page 1181 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Or YOU could push her button, lower the bar the 2" needed to clear the shelf. Her smaller bag would stay put. Once your bags were on the shelf (if you're a gentleman ) YOU could snap her handle back up.

If you're not (the most probable), the handle would extend as soon as she grabs it. Either way your "Tool" nomination appears to have rebounded.
Why is it HIS responsibility to deal with the problem that SHE created? She's the one that lacks self-awareness and respect for others around her and she's the one that's oblivious to the fact that the selfish way in which she stored her luggage makes it harder for other people to store theirs.

"Enabling others' self-absorption, rudeness, and general disregard for their surroundings" =/= "being a gentleman."
I disagree.

The FAs in this story are the selfish ones.
Quote: Why is it HIS responsibility to deal with the problem that SHE created? She's the one that lacks self-awareness and respect for others around her and she's the one that's oblivious to the fact that the selfish way in which she stored her luggage makes it harder for other people to store theirs.

"Enabling others' self-absorption, rudeness, and general disregard for their surroundings" =/= "being a gentleman."
Yeah... she’s a self absorbed bone head. But seriously... how difficult is to ask the F/A if they mind if you lower their handle. Or just lower the bloody handle yourself.
Quote: Yeah... she’s a self absorbed bone head. But seriously... how difficult is to ask the F/A if they mind if you lower their handle. Or just lower the bloody handle yourself.
I thought, based on your previous opinions on dealing with people who lack manners, the suggested route would be to track her down in the terminal and give her a good “talkin’ to” about why she shouldn’t have her bag there.

You just spent 10 pages taking a stance on confronting a pilot who perpetrated “harm on the profession,” yet you give the FA a pass by lowering the bloody handle for her.
Quote: Why is it HIS responsibility to deal with the problem that SHE created? She's the one that lacks self-awareness and respect for others around her and she's the one that's oblivious to the fact that the selfish way in which she stored her luggage makes it harder for other people to store theirs.

HIS=pilot
HER=flight attendant

wow...

I know only 5% of the pilots are female, but at least 40% of the NK FAs are male.
Quote: HIS=pilot
HER=flight attendant

wow...

I know only 5% of the pilots are female, but at least 40% of the NK FAs are male.
Everyone give this man (or women or non-gender or new type of gender) a round of applause for being “socially aware”. We need more people like him to appease the libs.
HER=flight attendant

wow...

The original post specifically mentioned “her” when referring to the flight attendant. You can turn off your PC siren, nothing to see here, move along
HER=flight attendant

wow...

Get a hobby

Oh, and congrats on being today’s TOTD.
Quote: Get a hobby

Well said!
Quote: Get a hobby

This is my hobby...
181  681  1081  1131  1171  1177  1178  1179  1180  1181  1182  1183  1184  1185  1191  1231 
Page 1181 of 1239
Go to