Tool of the day

Subscribe
235  735  1135  1185  1225  1231  1232  1233  1234  1235  1236  1237  1238  1239 
Page 1235 of 1239
Go to
Gone but not forgotten...
Quote: TSA agent in STL got upset at my reply “Not my job” as to why I didn’t put doggy bowl in front of suitcase during my random TSA security check.
Ha that is quite the quip
Other answer is it is above my pay grade. . .
the 90 pound woman who TWICE told me i was in her space and was literally half the size of the seat she was sitting in. if you think I'm in your space now you just wait...
Quote: the 90 pound woman who TWICE told me i was in her space and was literally half the size of the seat she was sitting in. if you think I'm in your space now you just wait...
We'd need to see video to make a determination of which way this one goes. It's been my observation that there are a whole bunch of *********s who hold the view that they are entitled to occupy any part of your seat that you aren't occupying yourself. And I'm not talking about those guys who physically cannot fit in that space. I get that. I'm talking about the tools who *can* fit in their own damn seats but choose not to. It might be me reading between the lines a bit to much, but there seems to be a suggestion of that in your description. Just so you know, if your view of this is that the fact that she was smaller than you entitles you spread out onto her seat, then yeah, you're the tool. And not just for the day.
understand what you are saying. i was on my side of the sandbox. she was claiming what was "her space" in fact wasn't. the armrest didn't even come into play
The woman on my commute into BOS today that blocked everyone boarding to ask the lead FA where her seat was...by asking what color it was so she could find it...no joke, FA explains number and letter system, she goes on to say in an upset tone, I don't need a code, just tell me what color it is. Where do these people come from?
her husband pays the bills. this woman would be dead if she was forced into the real world.
Quote: The woman on my commute into BOS today that blocked everyone boarding to ask the lead FA where her seat was...by asking what color it was so she could find it...no joke, FA explains number and letter system, she goes on to say in an upset tone, I don't need a code, just tell me what color it is. Where do these people come from?
You think demonstration of seat belts is not needed in this day and age. There are people from developing countries flying for the first time who have no idea. And, maybe one or two from first world countries.
"There are people from developing countries flying for the first time who have no idea"

i simply wouldn't have the patience whether someone is clueless or not. the exception doesn't negate the rule. man that broken clock sure is right twice a day!
235  735  1135  1185  1225  1231  1232  1233  1234  1235  1236  1237  1238  1239 
Page 1235 of 1239
Go to