Tool of the day

Subscribe
146  196  236  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  256  296  346  746 
Page 246 of 1239
Go to
Quote: The best part of the website, since disabled, was clicking on a secret link to see his girlfriends in the buff.
Any talent there?

Nothing like a tool with a good looking girl to elevate there tool factor.
Quote: I flew a death-crawl of a trip with a Mormon once who spent the entire time trying to convert me to Mormonism. I was a brand new guy still on probation and didn't have the gonads or understanding to be able to tell him to shut the ---- up, please.

He had a pocket "Book of Mormon" that he'd read between legs in first class.

I curse any pilot (CA or FO) who uses the captive audience/environment of the cockpit to proselytize.
I had one of those tea-less wonders actually have one of his latter-day saint - staffer - pro missionaries, CALL MY HOUSE after I indulged him in a discussion about his "faith" on a trip a few years back. He thought I must have been considering a secret underwear conversion. (yes they wear secret underwear). Little did he know that I had been reading a book called "The God Makers; the shocking expose". I just wondered how anyone could possibly believe that The Books of Moroni were written in 400 A.D. in King James English, or that God told Smith to share the widowed wives of the fallen on the trail to SLC. Gee that's mighty bigamy...
Quote: That's what she said!
How about the TOTD that turns everything into an inuendo?
Quote: How about the TOTD that turns everything into an inuendo?
YES!! What a tool bag. "That's what she said" Go push the seat belt button and feel good about yourself.
Quote: I had one of those tea-less wonders actually have one of his latter-day saint - staffer - pro missionaries, CALL MY HOUSE after I indulged him in a discussion about his "faith" on a trip a few years back. He thought I must have been considering a secret underwear conversion. (yes they wear secret underwear). Little did he know that I had been reading a book called "The God Makers; the shocking expose". I just wondered how anyone could possibly believe that The Books of Moroni were written in 400 A.D. in King James English, or that God told Smith to share the widowed wives of the fallen on the trail to SLC. Gee that's mighty bigamy...
Not a Mormon, and I fly with these guys but, might want to back off a bit.

I have some deeply held faith too but I don't choose to browbeat the LDS.

Let it go.
Quote: Not a Mormon, and I fly with these guys but, might want to back off a bit.

I have some deeply held faith too but I don't choose to browbeat the LDS.

Let it go.
I think it safe to say that if you are trying to convince a fellow crew member of your own personal political or religious beliefs, then there is a good chance your acting like a tool.
Quote:

Honey, where is my hat? I need to go to the grocery store.
Who wears the around the neck rope thing AND clips the id tag on to the pocket. ^^That super tool.
Quote: Who wears the around the neck rope thing AND clips the id tag on to the pocket. ^^That super tool.
AND...who puts their Pen on the Wing side pocket??!

Who DOES THAT!?

What a tool.

I'm surprised he got his stripes on right side up!
Quote: AND...who puts their Pen on the Wing side pocket??!

Who DOES THAT!?

What a tool.

I'm surprised he got his stripes on right side up!
I put my pen on my wing side , but we already know im a tool.
AE Flight attendant uses aircraft public address system for 'spiritual moment'

Flight attendant uses aircraft public address system for 'spiritual moment' - National Airlines | Examiner.com
146  196  236  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  256  296  346  746 
Page 246 of 1239
Go to