Tool of the day

Subscribe
151  201  241  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  261  301  351  751 
Page 251 of 1239
Go to
The guy that came up with the zero to hero flight program.
The guy who hangs on his cell phone until his bags are going through the x-ray machine at a security checkpoint, then rushes to take off his shoes, belt, empty his pockets, run back to get a bin to put them in and still sets off the metal detector. Meanwhile, on the other end his items take up the entire roller line and metal table/chute things so nobody else can grab his or her items and get on with their day because numb nuts and his phone are still trying to figure out how not to set off the detector.

Would it kill you to lay off the phone for a while? If its that important, wait until you're through security. Dumbass.
Quote: TOTDecade....whoever made the movie Malibu's Most Wanted.
I vehemently disagree.

Pipe
Quote: ...Meanwhile, on the other end his items take up the entire roller line and metal table/chute things so nobody else can grab his or her items and get on with their day because numb nuts and his phone are still trying to figure out how not to set off the detector.
I have never had a problem politely stacking numb nuts' tubs into a neat little heap or putting them on the ground under the conveyor to make room for the real people to get their stuff. It helps if you find the tub with his shoes and put it at the very bottom of the stack.
Quote: I have never had a problem politely stacking numb nuts' tubs into a neat little heap or putting them on the ground under the conveyor to make room for the real people to get their stuff. It helps if you find the tub with his shoes and put it at the very bottom of the stack.
I tried to start stacking them but one of the tin badge goons got on my case to stop
Quote: I tried to start stacking them but one of the tin badge goons got on my case to stop
You mean the Toilet Safety Administration?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-G4HATiC8&NR=1
People who call soccer football..........I thought we went through this.
Quote: You mean the Toilet Safety Administration?

TSA Eric Cartman "Toilet Safety Administration" Gerald Broflovski - YouTube
Hahaha good find.
Quote: People who are cheap and buy the crappy 1 ply toilet paper.
I work in a Gov't building. When I started we had 2 ply rough as sandpaper bungwipe. After cutbacks, new cleaning (non-existant) service people, they're down to one ply.

It should not be called "toilet paper". It's a cornhole removing device for the first millimeter per swipe, then pure excitement if you're into that sorta thing when your fingers break through. I have resorted to bringing my own thunder paper from home as I don't like sandpaper and surprises near my exit door.
Quote: I work in a Gov't building. When I started we had 2 ply rough as sandpaper bungwipe. After cutbacks, new cleaning (non-existant) service people, they're down to one ply.

It should not be called "toilet paper". It's a cornhole removing device for the first millimeter per swipe, then pure excitement if you're into that sorta thing when your fingers break through. I have resorted to bringing my own thunder paper from home as I don't like sandpaper and surprises near my exit door.

New topic please.
151  201  241  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  261  301  351  751 
Page 251 of 1239
Go to