Tool of the day

Subscribe
235  285  325  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  345  385  435  835 
Page 335 of 1239
Go to
Quote:
You got me there, especially if they are ironed that way.
I'm sure it takes a good amount of work to get those rolls just right. No need to undo them.
Quote: It's funny that some people think that wearing a long sleeved shirt makes you a tool. In the business world only a blue collar worker wears a tie with a short sleeved shirt. Think tire store manager.
Double False...

Quote: In the business world only a blue collar worker wears a tie with a short sleeved shirt.
Funnier still, some people think flying an airplane is a white collar job.
Quote: Funnier still, some people think flying an airplane is a white collar job.
It's not and we are not "professionals." We are technicians.
Quote: What about the guy wearing the long sleeve shirt with the cuffs rolled up to mid forearm?
Sadly that was me at my first airline. Ordered only long sleeved shirts during indoc and all 4 of them arrived fitting perfectly except for the sleeves being 2-3 inches short.
Tool of the day goes to!!: Bob Costas For deciding that he was the expert on gun control during Sunday night football.

Is it me or do other people think Bob Costas is an over rated leprechaun?
Quote:
Sadly that was me at my first airline. Ordered only long sleeved shirts during indoc and all 4 of them arrived fitting perfectly except for the sleeves being 2-3 inches short.
Ouch. I think you're excused though. Unrolled these sleeves would clearly extend past the fingers. You need the extra fabric to make the rolls look cool.
Quote: Tool of the day goes to!!: Bob Costas For deciding that he was the expert on gun control during Sunday night football.

+1billion

What a tool.
Quote: Tool of the day goes to!!: Bob Costas For deciding that he was the expert on gun control during Sunday night football.

Yes to tool of the day and DB of the day! The guy was intent on killing his girlfriend, if he didn't have a gun he would have probably used a knife.
Costas is an idiot.....but no more so than the Hollyweird jackasses who think anyone gives a **** about their warped ideas and politics.

BTW, no weapon was needed by Belcher. I'm pretty sure his bare hands could have gotten the job done.

Some local "MAN" just bludgeoned his wife to death with a baseball bat. He suspected she was cheating on him and did it with their teenage children in the house. He then downed pills to kill himself, but wasn't as successful, which truly is a shame. Now the taxpayers will have to support this ******* for many years in state prison. *** are some of you guys thinking? Honestly!
235  285  325  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  345  385  435  835 
Page 335 of 1239
Go to