Tool of the day

Subscribe
364  414  454  460  461  462  463  464  465  466  467  468  474  514  564  964 
Page 464 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Lady's and gents, I present to you, one of AirTran's most famous, Mad Dog Watson...

Airtrans Harmonica Playing Captain Mad Dog Watson - YouTube
Honestly be should be reported to pro-standards, that is downright shameful.
Hundreds of students are studying to fly UAV's | Mail Online

Quote:
Aaron Gabrielson and Andrew Regenhard, aviation students at the University of North Dakota and self-proclaimed video-game junkies, could just as well be sitting on a couch playing Xbox.

But instead of tapping their fingers on a controller, they're learning to fly the plane and use onboard equipment that includes a camera with a zoom lens as they continue their studies on their $150,000 course.
Quote: Someone should try and replace his lamented briefing card with one that has a few well-mannered alterations.

It'd be funny to see if he reads it or not. Kind of like slipping in inappropriate words in a TelePrompTer.
"...I'm Ron Burgandy?"
The USPS for their bravo sierra tracking system !!
Quote: The USPS for their bravo sierra tracking system !!
I watched our mail woman trying to fit a cardboard box into our mailbox for 10 minutes. This square peg wasn't fitting as well as it should have into the round hole, but it's still light years easier than walking 10 feet to our front door. Persistence and perseverance were, however, the winners of the day as a strategically placed rubber band wrapped around the red flag and mailbox door were able to come together unseamlessly thereby fulfilling the contractual obligations of our postal employees for "delivery".

I guess I could have just gone out there to get the mail myself, but I enjoyed watching the show too much. I'll take tool if the day nomination on that one.
Quote: I watched our mail woman trying to fit a cardboard box into our mailbox for 10 minutes. This square peg wasn't fitting as well as it should have into the round hole, but it's still light years easier than walking 10 feet to our front door. Persistence and perseverance were, however, the winners of the day as a strategically placed rubber band wrapped around the red flag and mailbox door were able to come together unseamlessly thereby fulfilling the contractual obligations of our postal employees for "delivery".

I guess I could have just gone out there to get the mail myself, but I enjoyed watching the show too much. I'll take tool if the day nomination on that one.
ROFL , you schould have taken some indiscriminate pictures and posted them .
I,m going to see if I can get my money back since one of the packages was headed to the west coast and has,nt arrived yet .
They did guarantee next day delivery from the east coast to the west coast or your money back.
A post by erdude32 from the regional thread:

"While your peers at the other Regionals may laugh and call you names, your career earrings will outpace thiers by a couple hundred grand. Is that worth a lousy contract now? YES!"
TOTD goes to the Spirit Cptn who I had the pleasure of riding the MSP hotel van with on my last trip. My crew and I walk out of the terminal to see Cptn X standing curbside smoking, with an insulated flannel jacket on. Yeah, I schit you not. The kind you'd go fetch firewood with out back. He's an overweight slob with an ill-fitting uniform (at least what you could see of it) that probably hasn't been dry cleaned in a year. As if wearing an insulated flannel jacket with your uniform in public isn't bad enough, it's also decrepit and makes him look like a damned hobo. Cptn Suave continues to wear said jacket all the way into the hotel lobby and check-in.

His F/O looked fairly professional in comparison sans the dark blue North Face type of fleece jacket he was wearing under his unbuttoned uniform blazer. You stay classy San Diego!
Quote: Honestly be should be reported to pro-standards, that is downright shameful.
He along with one other scab have been at this for years. Some of the PAX love it, but I doubt the business travelers do. It's downright embarrassing to be DHing in the back on one of their flights. TOOLS!!!!!
Quote: ... that probably hasn't been dry cleaned in a year.
Probably proactively offsetting the ALPA dues increase for Jan 1
364  414  454  460  461  462  463  464  465  466  467  468  474  514  564  964 
Page 464 of 1239
Go to