Tool of the day

Subscribe
165  565  615  655  661  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  669  675  715  765  1165 
Page 665 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I nominate anyone who says "roller board".

EDIT:
Wait, did you mean this?
Lol! Good find.
Quote: I don't care what it's called, you drink it you die...... The fresh water tank and the potty tank have the same part #.
Quote: That's what gives the coffee that special twang.
C'mon...stop being wussies. Remember the old saying, "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Besides airplane coffee puts hair on your chest. Some of the boys today could use that!
Quote: I nominate anyone who says "roller board".

EDIT:
Wait, did you mean this?
I do not think that makes me a tool. An dummy maybe. Not a tool. The tool is still the lazy ramp agent that re-routed my "luggage" (better?) without telling anyone.
Quote: Nominate the guy who called into ops today requesting additional "POT-able" water. It's potable- pronounced "poht-able". There's a big difference.

All water is capable of being put into a pot. But only some water is actually potable.

Yeah, but that water is going a coffee pot, there for potable water. There are two schools of thought into the matter.
Quote: Nominate the guy who called into ops today requesting additional "POT-able" water. It's potable- pronounced "poht-able". There's a big difference.

All water is capable of being put into a pot. But only some water is actually potable.
Was it in Bwahston? I find it really hard to understand center flying into KBED last month. I'm sure it would be pwahtable wahter there.
Quote: C'mon...stop being wussies. Remember the old saying, "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Besides airplane coffee puts hair on your chest. Some of the boys today could use that!
Ain't that the truth, I just hate it when the debutantes have more chest hair than me, embarrassing at best.
TOTD.....

Boston Center east of JFK with weather.
Bahhhston: "Delta..get it right cause I don't have time to repeat it"
JetBlue: "JetBlue 1142 checking in 16,500 for 14,000"
Bahhhston: "Yea...ok...whoever that was....ok thanks!"
ALPA for getting their noses out of joint with their protest for the Class III medical reform.

To ALPA... fix the problems that affect your membership ranging from carriage of lithium batteries to proper crew rest.
Quote: TOTD.....

Boston Center east of JFK with weather.
Bahhhston: "Delta..get it right cause I don't have time to repeat it"
JetBlue: "JetBlue 1142 checking in 16,500 for 14,000"
Bahhhston: "Yea...ok...whoever that was....ok thanks!"
It was busy tonight, especially with weather in the northeast. Washington was just telling everyone to keep IDENT'ing and she'd get to them. She was also saying, "Whoever is complaining about the rides, there's chop everywhere. Too bad."

That's not tool-ish. That's efficient.
The author of this article:

9 Terrifying Things that will make you rethink flying

http://www.yahoo.com/travel/9-terrif...648809152.html

You know it is bad when the whole comments section of nonpilots calls the author a complete tool.
165  565  615  655  661  662  663  664  665  666  667  668  669  675  715  765  1165 
Page 665 of 1239
Go to