Tool of the day

Subscribe
492  892  942  982  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  996  1002  1042  1092 
Page 992 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Haha....why would that be a bad thing?

It wouldn’t. She’s begging for it.
Quote: It wouldn’t. She’s begging for it.
Short and thick does the trick
Quote: Haha....why would that be a bad thing?
You're obviously a flaming heterosexual.
Quote: You're obviously a flaming heterosexual.
...and damn proud of it!
Always wondered what makes a homosexual flaming I cant say I have any experience in that world. So maybe you could enlighten us
Quote: Always wondered what makes a homosexual flaming I cant say I have any experience in that world. So maybe you could enlighten us
It has origins in "flamboyant."

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No flame with this guy - he's using steam...

A man is about to launch himself in his homemade rocket to prove the Earth is flat - Chicago Tribune

Always thought these people were a joke until my limo driver on a Vancouver overnight had the flat earth conversation with me. The captain was definitely grateful to have chosen the back seat.
Quote: No flame with this guy - he's using steam...

A man is about to launch himself in his homemade rocket to prove the Earth is flat - Chicago Tribune

Always thought these people were a joke until my limo driver on a Vancouver overnight had the flat earth conversation with me. The captain was definitely grateful to have chosen the back seat.
A friend's new boyfriend was at our Halloween party last month, he was a firm flat-earther. I literally just had to walk away.
Quote: A friend's new boyfriend was at our Halloween party last month, he was a firm flat-earther. I literally just had to walk away.
Wait, people actually think the earth is flat?! You’re joking?
492  892  942  982  988  989  990  991  992  993  994  995  996  1002  1042  1092 
Page 992 of 1239
Go to