Introduce yourself

Subscribe
18  518  918  968  1008  1014  1015  1016  1017  1018  1019  1020  1021  1022  1028 
Page 1018 of 1040
Go to
Quote: Did it work because I'm still in registration jail?
Nope, still at the mercy of other people creating a thread that applies to me.
Introduction
Hi!

I'm a 141 University grad who interned at a major airline and works as a safety investigator at another. I'm working on a Ph.D. in Aviation but also need to escape New User Jail for help on a survey and will hopefully be able to get in contact with a moderator soon.
Introduction
Quote: Nope, still at the mercy of other people creating a thread that applies to me.
I'm stuck there too!
Quote: I'm stuck there too!
Good luck with your breakout!
Quote: Good luck with your breakout!
FYI, you need to get to 10 posts. So you still have a few to go! The other bummer is you also can't message anyone. Like the moderator I need to contact about my survey to follow the rules
Hello everyone,

I am a student pilot hoping to learn a thing or two about the airline world.
Quote: FYI, you need to get to 10 posts. So you still have a few to go! The other bummer is you also can't message anyone. Like the moderator I need to contact about my survey to follow the rules
Why? Because too many spammers or spambots were clogging things up. Post to ten (not in a millisecond like a spambot would.) to deal with this.
Quote: FYI, you need to get to 10 posts. So you still have a few to go! The other bummer is you also can't message anyone. Like the moderator I need to contact about my survey to follow the rules
Whats the point in the "Human Verification" button that confirms that "I'm not a robot"? haha

I get it though, just seems tedious.
Quote: Hi , I am a former first officer with Emirates Airlines . Moved to USA
Welcome to the US of A.
Quote: Whats the point in the "Human Verification" button that confirms that "I'm not a robot"? haha

I get it though, just seems tedious.
I would agree with you. But it is what it is. The big issue raised was the 10 posts minimum. Had that problem before I joined, five years ago. Cannot speak to the button of which you speak.
18  518  918  968  1008  1014  1015  1016  1017  1018  1019  1020  1021  1022  1028 
Page 1018 of 1040
Go to