Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111  511 
Page 11 of 676
Go to
Any one know if their still interviewing or how long it would take to hold RDU have ATP mins with 121 and turbine experience still no call though.
They're* sorry
RDU base closed
Gotcha I was going off of the Airwis website guess that's dated info thanks.
Current bases are DCA, PHL, LGA, and ORF. All can be held right out of training or soon thereafter.
Eagle is offering a $10,000 signing bonus.

Skywest/XJT/ASA offer some job security with their long term contracts and history.

Air Wisconsin will terminate you after the 4th time they catch you without your hat on effective April 2013.

Choose wisely.
Quote: Eagle is offering a $10,000 signing bonus.

Skywest/XJT/ASA offer some job security with their long term contracts and history.

Air Wisconsin will terminate you after the 4th time they catch you without your hat on effective April 2013.

Choose wisely.

Seriously? Over a hat??
Is it that difficult to follow a simple rule?.....
Quote: Is it that difficult to follow a simple rule?.....
I think it's the point of the matter. Why is AWAC so damn concerned about a hat? Shouldn't they be more concerned about more important issues like how I might feed myself after 2015???
It has something to do with a previous lax enforcement policy on uniforms getting out of hand. Dumb asses were showing up to work with "kind-a blue" colored pants or worse...blue dockers so they had to lay the iron fist down on the uniform policy and make it umm...uniform.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21  61  111  511 
Page 11 of 676
Go to