Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
5  45  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  65  105  155  555 
Page 55 of 676
Go to
Quote: I know someone that does and he is about to leave for Skw.He says the writing is on the wall.They will feed you alot of smoke and mirrors to get you in the door but it's pretty obvious what's going on there.So proceed with caution, buyer beware .
Hey idle thrust, you seem like the doom and gloom type. Look at every thread you post on. It's all about an airline you know nothing about. Do us all a favor, step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath and grab a beer
Quote: This should be called Expert Opinion Central instead of Airline Pilot Central! I could come on here and ask what is the life expectancy of a roach without its head and every yahoo with a keyboard and no life will chime in with all sorts of useful info
I can't believe he just called himself a yahoo!!!
The fact remains NO ONE knows what the Amigos have planned for this place. One thing is for certain, they know how to make money, which is more than can be said for most other places. Just because they keep their lips sealed isn't a direct indication of any "writing on walls" that will negatively impact our future. You could almost argue it works in their favor to not reveal information while contract negotiations trickle forward in regards to our pay rates.
Quote: Hey idle thrust, you seem like the doom and gloom type. Look at every thread you post on. It's all about an airline you know nothing about. Do us all a favor, step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath and grab a beer
Grabbing a beer sounds good.You buying? ?
Definitely not doom or gloom.I don't live in a false reality world either
Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: I know someone that does and he is about to leave for Skw.He says the writing is on the wall.They will feed you alot of smoke and mirrors to get you in the door but it's pretty obvious what's going on there.So proceed with caution, buyer beware .
Oh, ok thanks for clarifying that you don't work at AWAC. I will be sure to disregard all your posts relating to AWAC.

Thanks
Quote: Oh, ok thanks for clarifying that you don't work at AWAC. I will be sure to disregard all your posts relating to AWAC.

Thanks
Do what you want to , I don't have a dog in this fight.In my opinion, Awac management keeping closed lips on the future of the company would have me thinking twice if I worked there.They could decide to close the doors, take their cash and run on Dec 31st 2014.You wouldn't find out about it until Dec 31 2014 when they call you and tell you not to come to work anymore. Keeping closed lip about somethings are ok, the future of your company and employees, not so good.I hope and pray they don't do that to you guys.Awac is a good company, not going to deny that but just don't get caught bent over with your fruit of the looms around your ankles, unless you like that sort of thing .Lol
Quote: Do what you want to , I don't have a dog in this fight.In my opinion, Awac management keeping closed lips on the future of the company would have me thinking twice if I worked there.They could decide to close the doors, take their cash and run on Dec 31st 2014.You wouldn't find out about it until Dec 31 2014 when they call you and tell you not to come to work anymore.
Except that such a thing would be a violation of the WARN Act, causing the Amigos to lose some of their cash via fine and/or class-action lawsuit, the latter of which is supported by recent case history.
Quote: Except that such a thing would be a violation of the WARN Act, causing the Amigos to lose some of their cash via fine and/or class-action lawsuit, the latter of which is supported by recent case history.
Does the warn act apply to privately held companies? I thought that was just to protect shareholders and investors of publicly traded corporations? A privately held company can do what it wants to, without penalty , to a certain aspect,correct me if I'm wrong.Thx
Fact Sheet - The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
5  45  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  65  105  155  555 
Page 55 of 676
Go to