Eagle to hire 600+ in 2013!

Subscribe
81  131  171  177  178  179  180  181 
Page 181 of 181
Go to
What a dumb rumor! So what does Mesa do with it's Newley awarded 175 flying for united?.....
Quote: The envoy threads of APC are becoming the Fox News of APC (which is already the Fox News of aviation forums). Even when there isn't a story, we have to fabricate something ridiculous and speculate about it for pages and pages. Relax a bit and enjoy life, guys. Yeah things don't look great here, but creating false realities to pacify your career decisions doesn't make things better.
You could also say the MSNBC liberal news network.
Quote: You could also say the MSNBC liberal news network.
No actually you probably couldnt. It's not a matter of liberal vs conservative. Its about made up/false content vs fact (even if biased - like MSNBC)
Quote: No actually you probably couldnt. It's not a matter of liberal vs conservative. Its about made up/false content vs fact (even if biased - like MSNBC)
HAHA fact! Now that's funny!
Well, they both have been found to be the biggest liars in the news world, so there's plenty of blame to spread around. It's just that MSNBC does a better job of setting up the dishonesty by stretching some facts, whereas Fox looks like a bunch of off the deep-end religious cave men when they tell their lies.

Much more likely we'd merge with a USair wholly owned than anybody else. That would realize a long-term savings as far as duplication of services and a short term savings of consolidating bases and feed.
Quote: Well, they both have been found to be the biggest liars in the news world, so there's plenty of blame to spread around. It's just that MSNBC does a better job of setting up the dishonesty by stretching some facts, whereas Fox looks like a bunch of off the deep-end religious cave men when they tell their lies.

Much more likely we'd merge with a USair wholly owned than anybody else. That would realize a long-term savings as far as duplication of services and a short term savings of consolidating bases and feed.
In comparison to the size and following of Fox News, MSNBC might as well be run out of some rednecks' garage.

I wonder why that is...
Quote: In comparison to the size and following of Fox News, MSNBC might as well be run out of some rednecks' garage.

I wonder why that is...
As close to actual D*ck measuring you can get on this forum. Impressive.
Quote: As close to actual D*ck measuring you can get on this forum. Impressive.
Not quite as much as the my airline is better than yours on nearly all the threads!
Quote: As close to actual D*ck measuring you can get on this forum. Impressive.
This has nothing to do with measuring d*cks. Keep the gay thoughts to yourself.
Mod Note:

Sigh. You kids just don't get it. You're all fortunate I have an appointment right now and can't do much more except close another Envoy thread.

Listen carefully - Do Not Go Down This Road Again. If you must compare genitalia, take it to PMs or better yet, start your own forum somewhere else. I once had a potbelly pig for a pet. Even that animal did not soil his own bedding; when he had to poop, he went as far away from his crate as possible.
81  131  171  177  178  179  180  181 
Page 181 of 181
Go to