JetBlue New Hire Info

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 27
Go to
Our total compensation is below average. That is fact. Telling people not to come here is opinion.

Working here is like being married to the ugliest supermodel in the Victoria secrets catalog. Are the other supermodels a little prettier? Yep. That doesn't mean our wife isn't hot. She's still a supermodel.

That is why most of us are still happy, and the same reason that NONE of you super cry babies will quit.
Quote: Working here is like being married to the ugliest supermodel in the Victoria secrets catalog. Are the other supermodels a little prettier? Yep. That doesn't mean our wife isn't hot. She's still a supermodel.
This is probably one of the best comments ever!
Quote: Our total compensation is below average. That is fact. Telling people not to come here is opinion.

Working here is like being married to the ugliest supermodel in the Victoria secrets catalog. Are the other supermodels a little prettier? Yep. That doesn't mean our wife isn't hot. She's still a supermodel.

That is why most of us are still happy, and the same reason that NONE of you super cry babies won't quit.
LOL! The only problem with the analogy is that knowing she was the ugly one, she promised to put out every night to make up for her short comings... She put out for awile, long enough for you to brag about how awsome she was. Then little by little the good stuff quit coming. Now no one believes she doesn't put out!

To twist the knife, she tells you that none of the other models put out so your getting industry model average. She also brings home other airlines to your nice house in JFK under the guise that it's good for your relationship.

Most aren't getting the divorce persay, due to the fact that those other hotties aren't available yet. But they'll be on the market soon. Some will stay and deal with the disfunction. Other's will seek marriage counsil via a 3rd party. Maybe she'll come around... or maybe she'll bring in her ugly college roomate for a 3some.

Time will tell all tales!
How much pull do internal letters of recommendation have on getting hired?
From what I recall, you get the interview on your own merrit, then rec letters come into play. Atleast that's what we're told...
Quote: Our total compensation is below average. That is fact. Telling people not to come here is opinion.

That is why most of us are still happy, and the same reason that NONE of you super cry babies will quit.

So, why did over 10% of the Pilot group leave for other Majors in one year?

Cry babies????

JJ
Quote: From what I recall, you get the interview on your own merrit, then rec letters come into play. Atleast that's what we're told...
That's good, now we just need the JetBlue application window to open.
Quote: Well the FACT remains ALK has a 13.5% 401k plan for newhires. They also have profit sharing for all employees,which is more then JetBlue. I know that FACT is lost on you. Let's debate facts Hair about our compensation vs the competition. I'm ready, are you?
Fixed it for you for clarity.
Quote: Fixed it for you for clarity.
Moby had to fix txbusdriver assertion again. I guess you weren't ready after all.
Quote: Moby had to fix txbusdriver assertion again. I guess you weren't ready after all.
Passive aggressive much? Poor Bluebelles hate it when their fantasy is interrupted by reality. Fact remains you get less Hair, but you don't seem to care.
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22 
Page 12 of 27
Go to