Southwest hiring info

Subscribe
26  66  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  86  126  176 
Page 76 of 328
Go to
Quote: I actually think your last class was in Sept. I think the rumor going around was there was 12 guys invited to class and only 8 showed.
only 8 showed up!! Wow I would think it would be 12/12 if you get a call from swa you should be bouncing off the wall. I know I was when I got a call back. SWA isn't a easy place to get in
What just happened to this thread?
Quote: Can't be true! Guys no-showing a WN class!?!? Please clarify.
It is true, but I don't think they no-showed. What probably happened is they got the offer from WN and then someone else offered a job lets say Delta for example and they chose to go to Delta instead ( I just used Delta not sure this where they went.) So they probably called WN and told them and WN just decided to run the class of 8 instead of 12.
Quote: What just happened to this thread?
I would say there are a couple of trolls that are posting on here.
Quote: Hello everyone. I was wanting to see if some Southwest guys can answer some questions I have about Southwest hiring system. So currently I work at Express-Jet airlines. I have worked there for about ten years. I am looking on moving up to the major airlines. I really don't want to work for the feeder airline that is associated with Express-jet. I have been doing 737 training in my spare time. How often does Southwest airlines hire and if I do apply their how long does it usually take to get a call back. My contract with express-jet will end this month and I am looking though to join southwest airlines.
Obvious troll is obvious.
Quote: What just happened to this thread?
Same thing that happens to most threads on here......went to crap. Hopefully it'll get back on topic before the end of the year.
Quote: Same thing that happens to most threads on here......went to crap. Hopefully it'll get back on topic before the end of the year.
That's funny by the way I quite with this forum
Quote: I actually think your last class was in Sept. I think the rumor going around was there was 12 guys invited to class and only 8 showed.
There was one class in Sept with 20. The last class was 2 Oct and had 8. The week before the class, there were 8 names on the list. Maybe they were the pilots hired pending get their type rating.
Quote: only 8 showed up!! Wow I would think it would be 12/12 if you get a call from swa you should be bouncing off the wall. I know I was when I got a call back. SWA isn't a easy place to get in
Met a Delta newhire who just started the beginning of Dec. Prior to that, he was with SWA for 8 months. Said SWA wasn't what he wanted to do.
Quote: That's funny by the way I quite with this forum
You shoulda quieted a while back, genius.
26  66  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  86  126  176 
Page 76 of 328
Go to