Mesa

Subscribe
39  89  129  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  149  189  239  639 
Page 139 of 917
Go to
Quote: Gimme me a break man. I've seen plenty of insults spewed from your mouth(fingers) in the past months.

Now that the insult is directed at you its a problem?
Go back to your xbox games...the adults are speaking.

If you want I'll give you $10 for lunch. I know brown streak doesn't pay very well these days.
Quote: Go back to your xbox games...the adults are speaking.

If you want I'll give you $10 for lunch. I know brown streak doesn't pay very well these days.
You just proved yourself a hypocrite in the short span of 2 posts. Congratulations.

It's ok for you to sling mud but when someone fires back.....how dare they.
Quote: You just proved yourself a hypocrite in the short span of 2 posts. Congratulations.

It's ok for you to sling mud but when someone fires back.....how dare they.
Yep, you got it.

What are you doing in a Mesa thread anyway? Things over at PSA must be worse than I thought.

And before you ask, I'm here because all the Regionals (except PSA) recently had a solidarity conference in which we pledged support for one another and to share information including new hire numbers.

As you may or may not know PSA was the only one not in attendance...cementing Brown Streak's status as an outcast in the industry. Good luck...
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by prior121

2 of the last 6 posts state our classes are 100% show.

Like I don't want to be a dick, but how hard is reading?

It's guys like you that give Mesa a bad rep.

I asked how many people were showing up to class, not what percentage. 1 person showing up could be 100% if that is all they are hiring...get it now?

I know this is difficult for you, but read slowly and you will be just fine.

Just, please don't come here.
Quote: Yep, you got it.

What are you doing in a Mesa thread anyway? Things over at PSA must be worse than I thought.

And before you ask, I'm here because all the Regionals (except PSA) recently had a solidarity conference in which we pledged support for one another and to share information including new hire numbers.

As you may or may not know PSA was the only one not in attendance...cementing Brown Streak's status as an outcast in the industry. Good luck...
What? What does that meeting have to do with me, or you being in this thread?

I am here because I like to keep myself in the know about what is going on in this industry.

I noticed that you were attacked for no reason....Something you have done to others on multiple occasions. I wanted to call you out for being a hypocrite when you had a problem with it. All you did was immediately prove my point in the very next post.

Your only retort was to call me "brownstreak" and an "outcast".

Which one of us is the child who needs lunch money?
... deleted
Quote: Yep, you got it.

Hey tough guy that hides behind his keyboard.. Let me know the next time you pass through CLT so I can shake your hand and allow you the chance to call me a brown streaker... We will then see how tough you really are! You might want to pack a lunch.. Your insults are getting old. Move onto more productive talk. Whats done is done, and NO ONE can change the outcome over here. Solidarity? GMAFB! There is not a sole out there that cares for anybody but themselves, its a dog eat dog world.
Quote: Just, please don't come here.
lol! Is this your treehouse now?

It's nobody's fault you were unable to read and comprehend a simple question. Then you get called out for your pathetic attempt at being cute. you angry? don't take it out on other people.
Pagey,

You are a good fellow. You work for the wrong company, but are a good guy.
Quote: Hey tough guy that hides behind his keyboard.. Let me know the next time you pass through CLT so I can shake your hand and allow you the chance to call me a brown streaker... We will then see how tough you really are! You might want to pack a lunch.. Your insults are getting old. Move onto more productive talk. Whats done is done, and NO ONE can change the outcome over here. Solidarity? GMAFB! There is not a sole out there that cares for anybody but themselves, its a dog eat dog world.
Easy boss....you might get a TOS violation for that one. The mods are lurking... No handshaking allowed.

Guys btw you're on the Mesa page....
39  89  129  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  149  189  239  639 
Page 139 of 917
Go to