Mesa

Subscribe
242  292  332  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  352  392  442  842 
Page 342 of 917
Go to
Quote: For those at Mesa, what it's like for the 175 guys? I'm thinking of jumping ship from GoJet (less than a year in seniority) to go over there. Wise or not?
Just comeeee! Autothrottles baby!!
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingmau5

For those at Mesa, what it's like for the 175 guys? I'm thinking of jumping ship from GoJet (less than a year in seniority) to go over there. Wise or not?

Just comeeee! Autothrottles baby!!
hahahahhahahha.

Originally Posted by prior121

no flame here. legitimately curious.

Do the 175s have HUDs and/or printers?

We didn't have that at RAH.

Why did you leave RAH?

Here's another prime example from another thread Scotty:

Quote: I left RAH 3 1/2 years ago as a very senior 170 captain and have never looked back. I was living in base making $90k/yr. My career goals at that time were "Anywhere but here with anyone but you."

I am still a FO at my new job and am making about $20k less than I was at RAH. Not a day goes by that I do not appreciate my departure from that nest of vipers. Nest of vipers in any and all respects

I would sooner drink Liquid Plumr than I would go back to that miserable, hostile, toxic, dysfuncional environment.

New hires/applicants take heed.
Quote: Here's another prime example from another thread Scotty:
I had no idea it was that bad over there, I'm glad I went with Mesa.
Quote: I had no idea it was that bad over there, I'm glad I went with Mesa.

.............?

Originally Posted by ScottyDo

I had no idea it was that bad over there, I'm glad I went with Mesa.

.............?
What exactly are you confused about?

I know all you Mesa haters scorn this place, but right now it is actually a great place to work.
Just heard that 4 out of the 16 (25%) in the 8/20 class washed out of sim, all had 3000+ TT. There was one washout from my class (7/24), older gentleman who failed the checkride twice.
Quote: Just heard that 4 out of the 16 (25%) in the 8/20 class washed out of sim, all had 3000+ TT. There was one washout from my class (7/24), older gentleman who failed the checkride twice.

That sounds "great"...

NOT
Quote: That sounds "great"...

NOT
Unfortunately, it is hogwash. There were 20 that started, 1 left for family issues. Another left for PRIA issues and 2 washed out of sim. Everyone else is through and awaiting IOE.
Quote: Unfortunately, it is hogwash. There were 20 that started, 1 left for family issues. Another left for PRIA issues and 2 washed out of sim. Everyone else is through and awaiting IOE.
PRIA issues like he had an accident in the past and didn't tell the company about it? If I remember exactly what PRIA is.
242  292  332  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  352  392  442  842 
Page 342 of 917
Go to