Mesa

Subscribe
200  600  650  690  696  697  698  699  700  701  702  703  704  710  750  800 
Page 700 of 917
Go to
Quote: Not trying to air out our dirty laundry on here, but is there any place where you can "report" FA's? I was just on a trip with some ghetto ass FA who constantly cursed in front of passengers, yelled at me for asking a question referring to the pax count. And after first introducing herself she referred to herself as a "pilot hater". It was quite ridiculous.
Idk I don't trust them at all tho. Like the mainline guy said some of them snitch on pilots at the drop of a hat just think if you really want to start making enemies and you just got online. Possible lose lose
Quote: And to be serious about your winter ops question I think landing on a snow covered runway is the biggest thing. Try picking up some canada flights out of IAD now and hopefully you can get some actual. And of course watch the captain lots of new captains in IAD
iAd is your best bet if you're looking for winter ops experience; I haven't seen much in Dfw.
Quote: Not trying to air out our dirty laundry on here, but is there any place where you can "report" FA's? I was just on a trip with some ghetto ass FA who constantly cursed in front of passengers, yelled at me for asking a question referring to the pax count. And after first introducing herself she referred to herself as a "pilot hater". It was quite ridiculous.
Was the Captain aware of this? Kick her off the plane, call tracking for a new FA and a CP.
How do you even "write someone up"? Her and her FA buddy just snickered at me for answering my friends phone call in Spanish.
Quote: How do you even "write someone up"? Her and her FA buddy just snickered at me for answering my friends phone call in Spanish.
I would recommend you talk to your CA about the issue and go from there.

Not really sure this conversation is professional to continue on here.
Asking how to write someone up is unprofessional. Noted!
I've heard we hired some ghetto rats, however I have yet to fly with one. They don't last long enough for the majority of the pilot group to experience. And I'd have zero tolerance for that behavior
Quote: Idk I don't trust them at all tho. Like the mainline guy said some of them snitch on pilots at the drop of a hat just think if you really want to start making enemies and you just got online. Possible lose lose
Who do you think the company is going to believe? An expendable, cheaply replaced employee with a sub par attitude or a highly sought after (given the so called pilot shortage) very expensive asset? What would a FA even "snitch" on you for? Don't allow her to get any dirt on you, talk to the inflight manager, and definitely the CA.
Quote: I've heard we hired some ghetto rats, however I have yet to fly with one. They don't last long enough for the majority of the pilot group to experience. And I'd have zero tolerance for that behavior
6 failed a drug test because they thought it was ok to toke up the night before.

Seriously.
Quote: Who do you think the company is going to believe? An expendable, cheaply replaced employee with a sub par attitude or a highly sought after (given the so called pilot shortage) very expensive asset? What would a FA even "snitch" on you for? Don't allow her to get any dirt on you, talk to the inflight manager, and definitely the CA.
I'm an under the radar kind of guy that's all. I'm confused how a pilot is getting bullied by two FAs
200  600  650  690  696  697  698  699  700  701  702  703  704  710  750  800 
Page 700 of 917
Go to