9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 140
Go to
Thank you for the update.
Flexjet?
I wonder if this might be Flexjet:

Bombardier Wins Multibillion-Dollar Jet Order

Unidentified Customer Orders 38 Business Aircraft

TORONTO- Bombardier Inc. BBD.B.T -0.65% said Tuesday it signed a multibillion-dollar deal to sell 38 business aircraft to an unidentified customer, a positive development for the Canadian maker of planes and trains after its subway division ended a contract with the U.K.'s London Underground.

Bombardier said in a release the jet order included 28 Global business jets and 10 Challenger 605 business jets. The Montreal company didn't disclose the contract's specific value but said the transaction is worth about $2.2 billion based on 2013 list prices for these types of planes.

A Bombardier spokeswoman couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

The announcement comes the same day Bombardier said its contact to modernize the signaling equipment for part of the London Underground subway system was terminated. A reason for the contract's collapse, which was signed in 2011, wasn't given, but it said "a great deal" of the preparatory work had already been completed.

Bombardier's train and jet businesses face a challenging environment as the uneven global economic recovery continues to weigh on demand for its products. In October, the manufacturer reported a 14.5% drop in its third-quarter profit from the year-ago period, blaming in part disappointing market conditions for its aerospace division.

Bombardier Wins Multibillion-Dollar Jet Order From Unidentified Customer - WSJ.com
We will have to wait until the 28th for Flexjet and the 29th for FLOPS. Those are the dates for our respective company wide meetings. Hopefully good news for all parties.
Odds are these aircraft are destined for us here at Flexjet and/or Flight Options. The two big company announcements coming on the 28th and 29th aren't just going to be for wishing us a happy new year.
I'm wondering if all the FlOp people have been interviewed. One post said yes another said no.
Quote: I'm wondering if all the FlOp people have been interviewed. One post said yes another said no.
My post saying yes was a rumor I heard in a crew room in Boston. I would believe the other person.
Thanks, I was a bit confused. Not unusual, though.
Quote: Odds are these aircraft are destined for us here at Flexjet and/or Flight Options. The two big company announcements coming on the 28th and 29th aren't just going to be for wishing us a happy new year.
I retract this statement...for now.
Quote: I retract this statement...for now.
Too late! Its out there on the web. You can't post anything that isn't true on the Internet.

"Bonjour!"
I heard a rumor of a third "storefront".
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 140
Go to